Use of Main Characters

Maybe i'm being stupid, but cant find the answers anywhere. I would like to continue the story in story creator mode and bring Darius and Elpedios back into the story but cant find their characters anywhere.

I wish the characters from the DLCs were in the story creator too, but it unfortunately seems that they won't add them

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello chr15m4nue1,

Welcome to the forums! Not all characters are available in Story Creator Mode. There is a certain selection that you are able to choose from when creating your Story.

i think this is silly - the limitations you are putting on this mode

Story Creator can not be a Story Creator if so many limits are implied!!! - why not just add a fuction to the website that can detect if you have the DLC or not???

Also why cant we use animals/caves etc? (i was trying for about 5 hours to create a story line in a situation like *Joe Vs The Volcano* film (as example) and i kept thinking *WHY THE - blank - CAN I NOT HAVE ALEXIOS GO TO THE VOLCANO and kill this guy!!!!*

**vlocanos and caves do not belong in the criteria of arenas/mythical locations/etc... its silly!**

**also adding the ability to create our own USABLE items (weapons etc with stats) would be awesome - but i guess not because the code involved with doing so (our side etc) - still MOST of the limitations are stupid and make SCM not that special after all!**

**final update - my point is... as FUN as SCM is; trying to make an entire EPIC ARC is rendered pointless/useless because the extream limits**
     1 people found this helpful

All you said have been "asked"by the communtity.
    For reasons of development, of technical, and according to the existing and certainly for budgetary reasons, nothing has been done in that direction.

So sad, yes, Ubisoft let his "baby" died.
    But at least we have someting, it' already great no !?

This is such a powerful move, yes SCM is great in the eyes of a person that is informed on what is happening in last 20 years. Spreadable culture … Crowdsourcing, interdiscipline…

But seriously Yves Guillelmot, wake up, you are killing a company. They made a move, but then did not pushed until the level they should have had.

Originally Posted by NoWebCam Go to original post
    i think this is silly - the limitations you are putting on this mode

Story Creator can not be a Story Creator if so many limits are implied!!! - why not just add a fuction to the website that can detect if you have the DLC or not???

Also why cant we use animals/caves etc? (i was trying for about 5 hours to create a story line in a situation for cyberpunk clothing like *Joe Vs The Volcano* film (as example) and i kept thinking here *WHY THE - blank - CAN I NOT HAVE ALEXIOS GO TO THE VOLCANO and kill this guy!!!!*

**vlocanos and caves do not belong in the criteria of arenas/mythical locations/etc... its silly!**

**also adding the ability to create our own USABLE items (weapons etc with stats) would be awesome - but i guess not because the code involved with doing so (our side etc) - still MOST of the limitations are stupid and make SCM not that special after all!**

**final update - my point is... as FUN as SCM is; trying to make an entire EPIC ARC is rendered pointless/useless because the extream limits**
    They made a move, but then did not pushed until the level they should have had.