Breach Victory Suggestion

Hello there!

So I was thinking back to the Zhanhu's Gambit event, with Gao Lei. When you won, you won like usual, but when you lost, there would be the Blackstone Grand Lord, and the ghostly Soldiers/Minions.

So I was thinking, seeing how Breach has similar functionality, it has the same map from the event, but reworked, Qiang Pass. Seeing as the Commander on the Defending Team changes with the Faction as well, just like the Soldiers/Minions, Archers and Captains/Officers and the Guardian too, but the Guardian is map dependent.

Whenever the Breach match is won by the Defending team, the Defender heroes/players of the match perform their signatures as usual, but I was thinking, behind them, seeing as it was sort of done but not quite in the Zhanhu's Gambit event with the Blackstone Legion, the Commander of that team's faction for that match should be standing behind them and cheering or something. I think that would be pretty cool!

Perhaps for the Attacking Team winning in Breach, either the Ram is behind them or that team's faction for that match's Commander, although it wouldn't make much sense as the Attacking Team's Commander doesn't make a physical appearance.

Originally Posted by CamoFlash7 Go to original post
    Hello there!

So I was thinking back to the Zhanhu's Gambit event, with Gao Lei. When you won, you won like usual, but when you lost, there would be the Blackstone Grand Lord, and the ghostly Soldiers/Minions.

So I was thinking, seeing how Breach has similar functionality, it has the same map from the event, but reworked, Qiang Pass. Seeing as the Commander on the Defending Team changes with the Faction as well, just like the Soldiers/Minions, Archers and Captains/Officers and the Guardian too, but the Guardian is map dependent.

Whenever the Breach match is won by the Defending team, the Defender heroes/players of the match perform their signatures as usual, but I was thinking, behind them, seeing as it was sort of done but not quite in the Zhanhu's Gambit event with the Blackstone Legion, the Commander of that team's faction for that match should be standing behind them and cheering or something. I think that would be pretty cool!

Perhaps for the Attacking Team winning in Breach, either the Ram is behind them or that team's faction for that match's Commander, although it wouldn't make much sense as the Attacking Team's Commander doesn't make a physical appearance.
    It seems that with the release of the anniversary event of For Honor, The Honor Games, this idea has been added already into the 'Carousel of Fire' gamemode. Thanks Ubisoft!