Heyyyy ubi! When you gonna add a beautiful button called "Turn off the fuc*ing rain/snow" ? It eats fps

Still did nothing for the BP

Those Shinobi "adjustments" are utterly incompetent; the hero already has garbage viability and everyone knows that he needs a serious rework.

The Shinobi isn't even worth using at the moment because there are far more viable heroes to choose from.

Using a Shinobi in a 1v1 fight is like trying to play the game with a massive handicap that only increases your likelihood of dying at the slightest misstep.

PapillonFlota's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Valoredramack Go to original post
    Those Shinobi "adjustments" are utterly incompetent; the hero already has garbage viability and everyone knows that he needs a serious rework.

The Shinobi isn't even worth using at the moment because there are far more viable heroes to choose from.

Using a Shinobi in a 1v1 fight is like trying to play the game with a massive handicap that only increases your likelihood of dying at the slightest misstep.
    Most assassins are like that.

Try to play with pk at higher levels... Is masochism.

Originally Posted by PapillonFlota Go to original post

Try to play with pk at higher levels... Is masochism.
    Playing bp after playing pk feels so easy I feel like a cheater.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    Playing bp after playing pk feels so easy I feel like a cheater.
    LMAO!

Yeah That's true, I feel the same with my Rep 4 hito.

Originally Posted by PapillonFlota Go to original post

Most Assassins are not as vulnerable and weak as the Shinobi, many of them at least have a proper dodge attack and they also don't have movesets that are utterly useless in 1v1 duels because of extensive telegraphing and slow attack speed-- such as the Shinobi's longed-ranged GB or even just a regular heavy attack.

The flip kick during the Kick Mix-up can be avoided by an opponent with a simple side step no matter how perfectly it is executed. Meanwhile: a Shaolin, Berserker, or Shaman are examples of Assassins that have 10x more survivability and offensive capability than a Shinobi.

So let's not pretend that the intensity of the challenges facing the Shinobi is the same for all Assassins.
    The Shinobi has been nerfed into the ground more than any other hero in the game and they keep adding more nerfs.

Originally Posted by Valoredramack Go to original post
    Most Assassins are not as vulnerable and weak as the Shinobi, many of them at least have a proper dodge attack and they also don't have movesets that are utterly useless in 1v1 duels because of extensive telegraphing and slow attack speed-- such as the Shinobi's longed-ranged GB or even just a regular heavy attack.

The flip kick during the Kick Mix-up can be avoided by an opponent with a simple side step no matter how perfectly it is executed. Meanwhile: a Shaolin, Berserker, or Shaman are examples of Assassins that have 10x more survivability and offensive capability than a Shinobi.

So let's not pretend that the intensity of the challenges facing the Shinobi is the same for all Assassins.
    The Shinobi has been nerfed into the ground more than any other hero in the game and they keep adding more nerfs.

Whoa Whoa
    I didn't say that shinobi is facing the same situation as the others.

Chill down a little.

In fact Im tired of the nerfs for shinobi.

But pk also is weak right now.
    Maybe only shaman and zerk are decent. Glad more or less for ganking.

the assassins are trashy. I did not say that shinobi was better or in a good spot.

HE IS THE WORST.
    So calm down. We need all assassins to be looked upon. Cause as a class they are in a bad state and are irrelevant in high level maybe, again, zerk and shaman are not.