Zhanhu buff??

He needs one. Not a big one but he needs some love. 2-3 more dmg on lights, slightly more hp, slight recovery timing boost off heavy finishers and the ability to counter guard break off his max punish [light to unblockable heavy, enemy currently gets free gb]. He would be perfect then. He is ok right now but not super strong. Hyper armor heavies like Shugoki destroy him cuz no bash [only off superior block forward dash but theres no confirmed atk after].

do you know who needs buff / rework? highlander and centurion.

Originally Posted by MrGrippz Go to original post
    He needs one. Not a big one but he needs some love. 2-3 more dmg on lights, slightly more hp, slight recovery timing boost off heavy finishers and the ability to counter guard break off his max punish [light to unblockable heavy, enemy currently gets free gb]. He would be perfect then. He is ok right now but not super strong. Hyper armor heavies like Shugoki destroy him cuz no bash [only off superior block forward dash but theres no confirmed atk after].
    No. Any hero that is designed to spam unblockable finishers on ever second move deserves to stay trash
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Fallfuturer Go to original post
    do you know who needs buff / rework? highlander and centurion.
    And about 10 others.

Originally Posted by Dontneedskill Go to original post
    No. Any hero that is designed to spam unblockable finishers on ever second move deserves to stay trash
    Your name suits you very well.

It is hilarious how bad this new character was is right from release.

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Member
    He is not the Worst or the most needed char for a rework but yes at least a little more damage could do Wonders. it's my favorite wun lin just because is not so op at his release. Also not so ultra fast. Or annoying, even with his unblockable lights

But yes he was somewhat bad designed. Not at the level of Jorg but still.

Homever he needs some adjustments or hotfixes to at least cover his design deficiencies, I'm with you at the recoveries sugestions and the buff to damage .

Well, on paper he may of just gotten one from the testing grounds. If feints are actually more believable then he definitely just received a huge buff. Haven't played it yet, but we'll have to see.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Baggin_ Go to original post
    Well, on paper he may of just gotten one from the testing grounds. If feints are actually more believable then he definitely just received a huge buff. Haven't played it yet, but we'll have to see.
    I was going to ask, how is he in the TG?

Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    I was going to ask, how is he in the TG?
    Better for sure. But if I had to give a solid answer on wether or not it was enough i'd have to error on the side of saying not enough.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    And about 10 others.

Your name suits you very well.

It is hilarious how bad this new character was is right from release.
    I can beat whatever its name is with ease, i still stand by my statement though. Ubisoft should actually design a hero that doesn't force a reaction after ever second hit. That is bad/lazy character design.

Edit: its not hilarious its the new ubisoft gold standard.

I'm sorry to say not much has changed about zhanhu on the TG, his light/heavy finisher is still reactable and unfortunately its due to his animations.
     1 people found this helpful