1. #11
    Sp6mLoOpR's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    81
    EF-WHY-EYE....WARDEN is A NURF!!!!
    Share this post

  2. #12
    UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    925
    Originally Posted by McCartneyMartin Go to original post
    Give Warden smoke. That would change everything.
    Smokes on defense? Now that would be something. Love your forums picture, by the way! Huge Splinter Cell fan.

    Originally Posted by Nick Witucki Go to original post
    One of these days I will convince my friends to form a Tachanka, Warden, Clash, Goyo and Castle dream team!
    Dream team indeed! Who'd you play as in this scenario?
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #13
    It'd help if you removed his gadget's charge time. Or you can modify it like if he's moving, it gets a penalty but if he's standing still it doesn't need a charge for it to be full effect. He needs a buff on his gadget for people to pick him more. He feels like a meme op for now but a good meme op I can get kills with. He'll be a proper op with a good gadget buff.
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    You had me in the first half, I'm not gonna lie.

    What are some ways that you'd like to see Warden buffed? I've seen a lot of people suggest giving him the P90 and allowing him to move with his glasses enabled. Thoughts?
    Removing his gadgets charge time would be a step in the right direction, maybe make him invulnerable to Zofias and Elas stuns. Anything to increase his play rate. He has potential he just needs a little something that would make him less niche.
    Share this post

  5. #15
    croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,635
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    You had me in the first half, I'm not gonna lie.

    What are some ways that you'd like to see Warden buffed? I've seen a lot of people suggest giving him the P90 and allowing him to move with his glasses enabled. Thoughts?
    I think both of these suggestions are reasonable to help increase his pick rate, and still not be overpowered.
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    3,304
    Originally Posted by McCartneyMartin Go to original post
    Give Warden smoke. That would change everything.
    I want that too but I'm afraid pros may consider such a buff OP
    Share this post

  7. #17
    WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,427
    I just don't see why IQ can see his gad. She cant see every electrical device..so why his? Just so he has another counter other than Thatcher?

    Change that and I think he's fine..and no, he does not need the p90, he already has a pocket shredder.
    Share this post

  8. #18
    What are some ways that you'd like to see Warden buffed? I've seen a lot of people suggest giving him the P90 and allowing him to move with his glasses enabled. Thoughts?
    Both of these, better cooldown like everyone has said , give him a better machine pistol as the smg-12 is such a pain to use and give him impacts back.

    Personally is would like to see the Spsmg-9 (Clash's MP) with its 2 round burst added back as an option.

    Also it would be interseting to see only the smoke vison part be on cooldown and the Flash protection part be a toggle. This could be a bit op tho.
    Share this post

  9. #19
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Dream team indeed! Who'd you play as in this scenario?
    The Lord Tachanka of course, roaming with his trusty silent shotgun!

    Originally Posted by neb600 Go to original post
    Both of these, better cooldown like everyone has said , give him a better machine pistol as the smg-12 is such a pain to use and give him impacts back.

    Personally is would like to see the Spsmg-9 (Clash's MP) with its 2 round burst added back as an option.

    Also it would be interseting to see only the smoke vison part be on cooldown and the Flash protection part be a toggle. This could be a bit op tho.
    I say give him a tachanka turret as a secondary gadget and allow him indefinite use of glasses so long as he is on it!
    Share this post

  10. #20
    UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    14,085
    Originally Posted by WhackyClock Go to original post
    Removing his gadgets charge time would be a step in the right direction, maybe make him invulnerable to Zofias and Elas stuns. Anything to increase his play rate. He has potential he just needs a little something that would make him less niche.
    Originally Posted by mike_cauxmall Go to original post
    It'd help if you removed his gadget's charge time. Or you can modify it like if he's moving, it gets a penalty but if he's standing still it doesn't need a charge for it to be full effect. He needs a buff on his gadget for people to pick him more. He feels like a meme op for now but a good meme op I can get kills with. He'll be a proper op with a good gadget buff.
    This has also been a popular suggestion for Warden! Do you guys feel his guns are solid at the moment then?
    I'm not sure about making him invulnerable to Zofia and Ela's stuns, but I'm curious what others think.

    Originally Posted by neb600 Go to original post
    Both of these, better cooldown like everyone has said , give him a better machine pistol as the smg-12 is such a pain to use and give him impacts back.

    Personally is would like to see the Spsmg-9 (Clash's MP) with its 2 round burst added back as an option.

    Also it would be interseting to see only the smoke vison part be on cooldown and the Flash protection part be a toggle. This could be a bit op tho.
    Do you feel Warden's kit is improved with impacts?
    Share this post