Buff Warden

Warden is broken and I constantly have to play against one every round. Whenever I use flash grenades or Ying there is always a Warden on the other team that uses his ability and counters my flashes. On top of that he can see through smoke! So OP! and why does he hold his weapons like that when he runs sooo OP!! and why is he a 1 Speed 3 Armor operator?? He is a absolute tank with the devastating BB gun known as the MPX and Mutes shotgun. He is such a hard counter to so many operators! Plz nerf or remove!

- said literally nobody ever

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Dude....LOL. I started reading from the top and thought for sure you were crazy...then I saw the sarcasm dripping. Yeah, Warden is a bum. He's almost (but not quite) as useless as Amaru. His kit is strikingly similar to Valk's, and if you're comfortable with that pea-shooter, then Valk brings WAAAAAY more value to the team with her gadget. They both also have a nitro cell, so you're not missing anything by choosing Valk.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    Dude....LOL. I started reading from the top and thought for sure you were crazy...then I saw the sarcasm dripping. Yeah, Warden is a bum. He's almost (but not quite) as useless as Amaru. His kit is strikingly similar to Valk's, and if you're comfortable with that pea-shooter, then Valk brings WAAAAAY more value to the team with her gadget. They both also have a nitro cell, so you're not missing anything by choosing Valk.
    Don't tell anybody but you can make some super spicy plays with Amaru if you come upwards from a hatch. Nobody can expect that, especially later in rounds.

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WhackyClock Go to original post
    Don't tell anybody but you can make some super spicy plays with Amaru if you come upwards from a hatch. Nobody can expect that, especially later in rounds.
    Oh yeah, true. She's just such a gamble though. She's very high-risk, high-reward. If unexpected, she can do a lot of damage. OR, conversely, her ability just leads to her dying before the rest of her team can even catch-up with her. And if you take the time to drone your "landing" spot...then the usefulness of her ability is negated. Going up hatches is cool, but requires either some noise, or a pre-opened hatch. Like you said, she can be useful, but she's just WAY too situational for me to be able to play her. I almost always opt to choose someone whose value is more guaranteed.

Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    Oh yeah, true. She's just such a gamble though. She's very high-risk, high-reward. If unexpected, she can do a lot of damage. OR, conversely, her ability just leads to her dying before the rest of her team can even catch-up with her. And if you take the time to drone your "landing" spot...then the usefulness of her ability is negated. Going up hatches is cool, but requires either some noise, or a pre-opened hatch. Like you said, she can be useful, but she's just WAY too situational for me to be able to play her. I almost always opt to choose someone whose value is more guaranteed.
    You're right about the droning. I try to triple check throughout the droning phase to see if my entry point wont have any traffic near it. But she really is a coinflip sometimes lol. I think 80% of the time when I try to enter a building without checking the entry point there will be a player nearby to headshot me. Anyway I really hope they nerf Warden soon.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by WhackyClock Go to original post
    Warden is broken and I constantly have to play against one every round. Whenever I use flash grenades or Ying there is always a Warden on the other team that uses his ability and counters my flashes. On top of that he can see through smoke! So OP! and why does he hold his weapons like that when he runs sooo OP!! and why is he a 1 Speed 3 Armor operator?? He is a absolute tank with the devastating BB gun known as the MPX and Mutes shotgun. He is such a hard counter to so many operators! Plz nerf or remove!

- said literally nobody ever
    You had me in the first half, I'm not gonna lie.

What are some ways that you'd like to see Warden buffed? I've seen a lot of people suggest giving him the P90 and allowing him to move with his glasses enabled. Thoughts?
     2 people found this helpful

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice try.

Give Warden smoke. That would change everything.
     1 people found this helpful

One of these days I will convince my friends to form a Tachanka, Warden, Clash, Goyo and Castle dream team!

DarthCynical's Avatar Senior Member
    In the words of Mitch Hedberg, "I need to read faster!"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►