EvoX.'s Avatar Senior Member
    I'm going to be as objective as possible and summarize all of which I find to be wrong in the BP:

- Rewards are very lackluster even in the Premium, the number one issue of this. If you want real currency for cosmetics, you're gonna have to try harder than that, there is little there that would make you go ''Now that I would really like for my main'', which should be the reaction you're aiming for.

- Things like 100 salvage at tier 94 is... I don't even know what to say to that. Salvage should not even be a reward, it's a completely useless currency even at 6-figure numbers, let alone 100.

- 300 steel at tier 93 is almost as bad. The minimal amount should be something that would allow you to instantly purchase something standard, like an effect or Elite outfit, even if you had no steel prior. That's a reward.

- 1 XP boost ticket at tier 90. Something literally any player can afford instantly and generally pays them no mind.

- 1 scavanger crate at tier 96. Struggling to find words to describe how ludicrous all of this is anymore.

- Unlocked weapons have to be additionally paid for with steel, and it's also the higher event items price (700 steel).* So not only do we not get them for free anymore, not only do we now have to pay real money for them, but we also have to drop 2,1k steel? Not gonna go on a rant about anti-consumer practices by AAA companies nowadays, but this needs to change.

- The free pass is incredibly barren. You're approaching the incentive to buy the Premium wrong, by just having nothing in the free one. The correct way is to have useful stuff in the free one and jawdropping uniques in the Premium one, or at least have it be more profitable with how many good things 10$ could get you.

- Progression is displayed after every match, another thing to skip that's just annoying. We can see the progress just fine in the top left part of the screen, there's no need for a notification every time.

* On the note of transmog - I think it's high time this feature became free, or at least purchasable by salvage only. I know of absolutely no game that doesn't have a free transmog system or at the very least one that is bought with currency that is trivially easy to acquire.

Anyhow, the progression of the pass is definitely not bad. It needs to be this way to last 3 months, it's not a terrible grind and it's an additional reason for players to log in as often as possible. But that's about the only positive thing I can say. Overall very poorly handled first attempt, with decisions I have no clue how someone gave the green light to. A Premium Pass should simply be way more enticing to buy.
     1 people found this helpful

I agree with poster above me. Some things are cool like the dragon effect, but i would never use it because it replaces your current effect. It should be an add on effect for your execution.

My question is, will i need to purchase the premium battle pass for EVERY season??

Originally Posted by MrGrippz Go to original post
    will i need to purchase the premium battle pass for EVERY season??
    Yeah, each season there's a new pass. You could say the whole thing costs 40$.

Basically you pay money to grind some more and possibly miss some rewards if you miss a few days.
    I purchased the battle pass to get the rewards but at the rate I"m going, I probably won't make it to tier 60 even.
    I work extended hours so I get may be 2 hours of game play per day. The progression is painfully slow.
    After 10 days I'm still at tier 13.
    What a rip off.

EvoX nailed it. Hire the man to do all upcoming battle passes.

My take is that there just isn't really anything super motivating. While the weapon skins are cool enough, the past year all of the playerbase has been telling you that that we really want armor. If the free pass had some decent looking armor, and the premium had some really cool looking armor, I'd have bought the premium pass in a second. As it is the only motivating things you have (for me) is a couple weapon skins (that I can frankly do without given the plethora of weapon skins I have) and the executions. Since I am short on time as it is, and your premium battlepass only has essentially 5 levels I want in it, I did not get it. You gotta make something I find more than 5% worthwhile.

My final thought is that the BP seems to be overly ambitious. It's trying to get something for every single character in 1 season. When you have that much to cover the quality will go down. I recommend doing a BP by faction I.e. one for vikings next season, then next season do one for knight etc. You'll have less chars to cover, which will give you the time to make a quality product we find worth buying and worth grinding.

Hi there!

Premium items can drop without battlepass later on or there is no chance for getting thoose executions items ..ect. otherwise?

Originally Posted by CaspR. Go to original post
    Hi there!

Premium items can drop without battlepass later on or there is no chance for getting thoose executions items ..ect. otherwise?
    You can only get what's on the premium by buying it, no other way.

Is the new pk mask premium? I am rep 70, and I do not receive it.

There is absolutely no way that I would ever purchase Battle Pass while the Shinobi is still an unviable garbage hero that needs a rework.