Reveals & Announcements ???

Hi Guys,

Will you be revealing anything new at any of the upcoming gaming conventions this year? Can we please get another teaser soon?
     1 people found this helpful

after 2019 everyone went silent I don't think we are getting it anytime soon

Ubisoft has fallen on hard times. Ghost Recon Breakpoint flopped hard and tanked their stocks, The Division 2 wasn't doing great for the first year after release, so I think they're taking a step back from a lot of their games and just making sure what they're doing isn't going to be another Breakpoint. I REALLY hope this game does well, but it doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of people going crazy for it, despite how amazing it looks. This is likely the one game that I'm seriously drooling over, Cyberpunk 2077 aside, and I really want to see it come to fruition. I just wish they would say something about whether or not they're actually continuing working on it and whether it has a release date or not. Maybe they don't even know for sure. Sometimes projects like this end up in limbo with no one knowing what's going on. I guess we will see.
     1 people found this helpful