UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager

Clue for February 4 DLC

JPEG..Looks like some kind of legal document???

tonyreich913's Avatar Senior Member
    Albums released by Michigan acts and/or recorded in Michigan in 1970 included the following:

That's the Way Love Is by Marvin Gaye was recorded at Hitsville U.S.A. and released on January 8;
    Back in the USA by the MC5 was recorded at GM Studios in East Detroit and released on January 15;
    This Girl's in Love with You by Aretha Franklin was released on January 15;
    Psychedelic Shack by The Temptations was recorded at Hitsville U.S.A. and released on March 6;
    Easy Action by Alice Cooper was released on March 27;
    Marriage on the Rocks/Rock Bottom by The Amboy Dukes (featuring Ted Nugent) was released in March;
    Farewell by Diana Ross & The Supremes was released on April 13;
    Right On by The Supremes (first album without Diana Ross) was released on April 26;
    What Love Has...Joined Together by Smokey Robinson & The Miracles was recorded at Hitsville U.S.A. and released on April 28;
    Closer to Home by Grand Funk Railroad was released on June 15;
    Diana Ross by Diana Ross was released on June 19;
    Ecology by Rare Earth was released in June;
    Fun House by The Stooges was released on July 7;
    Signed, Sealed & Delivered by Stevie Wonder was recorded at Hitsville U.S.A. and released on August 7;
    Spirit in the Dark by Aretha Franklin was released on August 24;
    Mongrel by The Bob Seger System was released in August;
    A Pocket Full of Miracles by The Miracles was released on September 30;
    The Magnificent 7 by The Supremes and The Miracles was released in September;
    New Ways but Love Stays by The Supremes was released in October; and
    Live Album by Grand Funk Railroad was released on November 16.

It's basically a contract. I'm not sure what parts are significant beyond the mention of Michigan. I know that Alice Cooper and Iggy Pop both originated from there.
     1 people found this helpful

There are 4 (that I can see so far) grey boxes. If the document were level, these boxes would highlight the words

Confirm Land Third Referenced

I think. Take a look and see. I might be off a bit.

Edit ; I think that the land was too far over. It might be State.

Confirm State Third Refrenced.

According to Wiki, the 3rd US State to be Confirmed was "New Jersey". Another Bon Jovi pack?

I feel like the address of 1st Street and 3rd Avenue is significant, but without a city name or a specific address number, it's hard to pinpoint this to any particular location when searching in Google.

Alden, Michican is 24 acres and has a 1st Street and 3rd Avenue. https://housefax.com/PropertyRecord/City/MI/Alden

tonyreich913's Avatar Senior Member
    Some other MIchigan acts to consider
    Bob Seger
    Kid ROck (all summer long-- Werewolves of London and Sweet Home Alabama, both sampled, already in the game)
    Anything Motown

Originally Posted by bwaredapenguin Go to original post
    Alden, Michican is 24 acres and has a 1st Street and 3rd Avenue. https://housefax.com/PropertyRecord/City/MI/Alden
    I can't find any bands that originated out of Alden...

There's a 1st street and 3rd avenue in Detroit and crucially those are quite close together, possibly the contract refers to a piece of land between those two roads

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►