Some bugs, and other feedback [Xbox One]

Hi!

I have a few things to say. Firstly, thank you for this game that still is one of my favourite games ever. I especially enjoy playing it with expert+survival+permadeath enabled. Please, consider making Primal 2. There's so much potential to do even more awesome game with proper survival mechanics!

To the issues. I understand the game is old so you'll probably not do anything to these issues:

- sometimes Takkar automatically switches equipped weapons. This happens especially after calling your beast.
    - If you have permadeath enabled and then die and start new game without quitting the game, many side missions you completed or unlocked in the previous run are now immediately active and visible on the map.
    - the sound of birds flying and flapping their wings can easily be confused with animals' walking sounds, which is frustrating.

There are more but those were on the mind right now. Anyway, I don't really think you'll fix them anymore. But here's something where I need your help and you probably can and will help.

At the beginning of the game Takkar saves Sayla. In the cutscene, after Takkar discovers Oros and Sayla says "I need Udam ears", she whispers something to the Udam ears. There is no subtitles for that. It sounds like she says "Takkar" and "Ull". Is she comforting her dead Wenja brothers and sisters by saying Takkar will kill Ull?

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there!

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you on this.

Thanks for reporting these bugs to us, unfortunately I can confirm it is likely they would no longer be fixed at this stage.

As for your second question I think it's a deliberate move that this particular dialogue isn't subtitled so the player can come to their own conclusions with what they think Sayla is saying.. I'm with you though in that it's something along those lines given the events that unfold afterwards!

Finally thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us and we're really glad to hear you're enjoying the game so much! I've got my fingers crossed for Primal 2 as well.

Hey!

No problem, and thank you for your response. I figured too that it's left without dialogue as a sort of easter egg for players replaying the game, which is a nice touch.

Have a nice day!