crashed

i had problem crash, that launcher game crashed everytime. i play odyssey, shadow of TR, GR wildlands, between very high and ultra, its fine.
    only this game had been crash, i already summit ticket to ubisoft but i know it takes long to feed back. but, someone have problem as same as me?
    any idea to fix this?

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey JasonStampt!

Thank you for getting in touch! Sorry to hear that your game has been crashing, thank you for submitting your support ticket along with your system files.

As a first point of troubleshooting we would ask that you complete the steps here:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/0...roubleshooting

If the game continues to crash, please update your support ticket with a fresh set of system files and a technical agent will contact you via email as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Same problem here bro...

Try administrator - No diference
    Try Compabilty - Nop...

I will not re download 54 gigas to tech problems...
     1 people found this helpful

This game crashes in ps4 at least once every 30 minutes. I always send the crash report but it’s still extremely disappointing a remaster is performing this terribly.

My game wont even start! i get black screen on ps4 every time i press start! i haven't downloaded it yet but "Data to start application" are completed YET the game won't start!

i am looking forward seeing what will happen after the full download will be completed!

Ubisoft games always have this issue for me, I really ask myself why I keep supporting them.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello,

If you are having this issue, please reach out to our Support Team with the details.

Thank you!