Game broken after purchases

I bought the Starter and the prime pack over a year ago now and Ubisoft have still not fixed the problem, are not refunding or offering any compensation and are still profiting from people who are experiencing this problem.
    The last contact I have had from anyone in support is September.
    I have filed complaints with the ACCC and Fair trading.
    It is because of this I am looking into taking Ubisoft to court and will hopefully have some form of compensation.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey ABossMonster,

Sorry for the delay in getting to this thread.

Have you made a support ticket about this issue?

If so, can you provide us with the ticket number?

Hi Ubi-Swaggins,

My ticket number is 07740363, but I honestly do not think it will help. If the customer support team refuses to actually support the customers who are spending money, I do not think that you will be able to get them to hustle and fix this issue. This is why i'm looking at taking this company to small claims.
    This whole ordeal has been going since January 2019 and all I wanted was the game to fixed or compensation (refund/credit). The fact that this company refuses to do this is bad business practice especially when I have spent what is essentially the cost of a brand new game and is why I will not be supporting Ubisoft anymore.
    I may only be one person, but you will be losing customers business practices like this especially in times like this were people need to spend wisely.