1. #1
    GTP_Monkey's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    417

    Control points and all green map

    nearly 3 weeks ago i ran to all control points and cleared them thus giving a green maps as far as control points go.

    Now im beginning to think i shouldn't have as they have stayed green now thru 2 weekly invasions.

    What do i need to do to turn them red again ive tried hostages and when rescued i get notification CP has gone to level 2 bit it doesn't say which CP and all still green and when i hover curser over them none show level 2..Is my game bugged ? ive even cleared cache on PS4 and reset router


    Anyone els suffer this and does anuone know what i need to do Thanks
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Never heard of anything like this but i sure wished it was the same to me. Are you sure you don't see any enemies troops coming out of the faction strongholds on the map ?
    Share this post

  3. #3
    GTP_Monkey's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    417
    Originally Posted by Big_Boss_kai Go to original post
    Never heard of anything like this but i sure wished it was the same to me. Are you sure you don't see any enemies troops coming out of the faction strongholds on the map ?
    Honestly none, Only see odd enemy on map when free roaming and at bounties/hostages etc otherwise my map is very friendly

    I leaning towards being bugged but i go away saturday and wont be around to clear tues invasion so hoping if i leave the invasion till the next it may change
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Cadillac-Jack's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Deepest darkest Chernarus
    Posts
    5,862
    Only time iv'e seen that is when iv'e hit level 30 and not advanced through the world tiers, my second character is on the level 30 map and is staying there, it's more fun and I don't have to deal with the stupid invasion each week.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    GTP_Monkey's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    417
    Originally Posted by Cadillac-Jack Go to original post
    Only time iv'e seen that is when iv'e hit level 30 and not advanced through the world tiers, my second character is on the level 30 map and is staying there, it's more fun and I don't have to deal with the stupid invasion each week.
    This is my second character but it has been tier 5 for some time now
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by GTP_Monkey Go to original post
    This is my second character but it has been tier 5 for some time now
    With Tidal basin completed?
    Share this post

  7. #7
    When I did it a couple of weeks ago the map stayed green for 2-3 days and then started to revert back to control points being taken over and turning red again.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    GTP_Monkey's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    417
    Originally Posted by knausis Go to original post
    With Tidal basin completed?
    Yes as stated above i clear my map every tuesday starting when maintenance is finished, In Fact i probably do the mission half a dozen times helping other in clan to clear there maps inc Tidal
    Share this post