Discount Code

How do I retrieve my 20% discount code? I haven't screenshot the code. I did not even received an email containing my code. No one is answering to my email inquiry.. Please help

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Lord_Samot: Thank you for reaching out about this! If you are still needing assistance about your 20% off code, please know that you will receive an email within 24 horus with the code and additional instructions on how to use it! For more information on the code, please check the FAQ here!

i redeemed my 1st code last December 24, 2019 during winter sale but until now i haven't received any email containing my discount code.. as far as I remembered, the code will be valid 3 months from the date of redemption..i want to purchase the ghost recon breakpoint today with my 20% discount code.

Lord_Samot: Okay, thanks for that update! Have you checked your spam folder as well?

Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    Lord_Samot: Okay, thanks for that update! Have you checked your spam folder as well?
    already did but nothing was there..

Lord_Samot Okay, thanks for that! I see that you've got a support ticket ( #10602417 ), so we'll get support for you there.

Lord_Samot Okay, thanks for that! I see that you've got a support ticket ( #10602417 ), so we'll get support for you there.
    thank you.. i hope to receive the response today because i wll buy the ghost recon breakpoint since it is in the flash sale today.

Lord_Samot: I see that you've been able to start a dialogue with support! Thanks for creating a ticket,, Lord_Samot!

Lord_Samot: I see that you've been able to start a dialogue with support! Thanks for creating a ticket,, Lord_Samot!
    case closed. I was fortunate that I have captured my windows 10 key that includes my discount code using my phone camera.. i already bought the ghost recon breakpoint..