🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ghost-Recon forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    UbiKeeba's Avatar Community Manager

First Q&A of Year 2

Click to read our first Q&A of Year 2 with our Senior Producer, Nouredine Abboud→ http://ghostrecon.com/year2qa

ingrobny's Avatar Member
    This is 3 things I like to read and are happy about, in particular the balance in PVE and PVP content, since i'm a single player .

2. How do you decide upon new content for the game?

For each update, and especially for Year 2, we try as much as possible to have a good balance between PVE and PVP content.

[6. Will there be more items/weapons added for customization in PVE?

Yes! We have seen the huge interest you guys have in customizing your Ghosts, so you can definitely expect more customization items to be added throughout Year 2.

Maybe a selective trigger (semi-automatic, 3-round burst, full automatic) for the R5 RGB?

7. Are you planning any PVE content beyond challenges?

We are yes, but it’s too early for us to share any details on that yet!

Are more camo patterns for clothes and accessories possible?

Really well done, I really appreciate you including the "what we can't add" section, I'm sure that it wasn't was my comment getting that in there but its still really nice seeing some good two way communication. Having said that I was surprised there were not more, like mentioning not being able to do a Battle Royale, it seems thats always asked for...don't know if that was on purpose and we have the possibility of seeing a BR style game. Any chance that we can get a sticky post with a nice clear list? Im can't say for certain but it might cut down on the repeat suggestions on the forums and make your jobs a little easier.

I played a lot online in GRAW and in GRAW2 . Of course the multiplayer mode SIEGE . Is there a opportunity to put the multiplayer mode SIEGE in Ghost War ? Where we can play without the drones and without al the hightag stuf like in GRAW / GRAW2 where you must spot the enemys yourself . And where you must use more team work and more team communication with your team .

So they'll add customization options because people will buy them but they won't add a mission editor because it's too much work? Wasn't the point of offering a year 2 pass to create an influx of cash to fund additional development? You know, WORK?

They have "plans they can't talk about" for PvE that will probably cost extra outside the year 2 pass, right?

Honestly, I prefer their silence over this nonsense. I even decided to continue supporting the devs by purchasing the year 2 pass, glad to see my financial support of the company is continually creating near instant buyer's remorse the longer this game is out.

I am demoralized by these "answers." I am let down. I am disappointed. I am regretting my decision to continue supporting this dev team.

when the next update of tom clancy's wildland will come out that fixes all the errors that the game has like the problem with the camouflage of the r5 rgp?

Originally Posted by Raubtier1980 Go to original post
    So they'll add customization options because people will buy them but they won't add a mission editor because it's too much work? Wasn't the point of offering a year 2 pass to create an influx of cash to fund additional development? You know, WORK?

They have "plans they can't talk about" for PvE that will probably cost extra outside the year 2 pass, right?

Honestly, I prefer their silence over this nonsense. I even decided to continue supporting the devs by purchasing the year 2 pass, glad to see my financial support of the company is continually creating near instant buyer's remorse the longer this game is out.

I am demoralized by these "answers." I am let down. I am disappointed. I am regretting my decision to continue supporting this dev team.
    It seems we have fallen for the bait and switch bro. Pay for Year Two Pass then get repeat challenges for the next 6 months Wow! If that's not scamming all of us. "To early to let us know what"? So they can't even say "we are working on a new dlc, or expansion" Yet The Division Dev Team announces in March that they will be showing TD2 at E3 and the release date is March 15, 2019. Still 9 months away. Which means we can expect nothing from GRW dev's until after next year it seems. Good luck keeping everyone interested for that long. even Splinter Cell Omega Protocol seems to have been delayed too as nothing at E3 about it either.
    That was the reason we had the Sam Fisher mission to began with yet that seems to have gone too.

As far as I'm concerned, I believe that the Ghost Recon Wildlands "Development" Team doesn't actually "Develop", I think they contract the development out to third party developers, and their "Team" just does the ******** in between. If we want actual NEW content, it's probably too expensive for Ubisoft to start up a new contract for development based on how many players are still playing the game, in other words, there isn't enough revenue in it for them to make new content in PvE.

BTW Ubisoft, I didn't buy in to your Year 2 Pass, because I knew that this game was not being supported anymore for new content in PvE.....Ubisoft is famous for scamming their gamers, make you pay for useless content that's the price of the game itself, then offer discounts to buy into the game when they realize that nobody bought into the Year 2 Pass as they were expecting, trying to get new gamers to buy the game, then leave everyone stranded....Ghost Recon Wildlands is DEAD, save your money, this game is dead.