I can't buy games that are part of the Lunar New Year sales

I'm trying to get rainbow six siege deluxe edition on this account and the division 2 on my main account but every time I try to buy them, it just gives me a message saying "Oops, your payment could not be processed." I've tried three different credit cards but none of them have worked, I also submitted a ticket too

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    mounty.350: Thanks for reaching out about this! Can you please tell me what your payment method is at this time?

Same issue

Same here.When click on confirm and pay and "Oops, your payment could not be processed."
    My payment method is with card.Support not answer me 2-3 days.

same Issue

was trying to buy Heroes of might and magic 1, 2, and 3 using my golden one debit card. I got a response from the support team to change my password, use a different browser, clear my cache, disable popup blockers, load cart then log in, and a couple other items but still no luck.

Denied purchase but still charged still no game

I tried to buy ghost recon website said it could not be completed. Even though they charged my account. After the purchases cleared my account they said wouldn't happen I refunded all them except one because they did give me a copy of the game.

Now I tried to buy division 2 and no transaction was said completed and they held 100 dollars that's still pending a week later.

Contacted customer support a week later they said that I could not buy division 2 because I refunded the over charges from ghost recon.

So after buying on their website which said transaction could not be completed o have pending charges on 2 separate occasions in which the most recent seems I will not be able to have the game I tried to buy but they still want my money

Support number 10596690