Hi i have added you, i am 34 and just wanna chill game.

SF_Demon1000's Avatar Junior Member
    i'm down to play, i'm 32 and like tactical gameplay

Bill70_O_S's Avatar Junior Member
    Not sure if this post is still active or not ,, But thought I'd give a shout out ,, I'm 55 yrs old ( Ex Mil Uk forces) , upto now I've been pretty much Solo also but if you are still looking I'd love too meet up and do some Coop sometime ,, I'm mostly Active at the weekends due to work. Like She-Hulk_78 I also would prefer the Older age group , tobe totally honest I've been a part of a few clans over the years and am sick and fed up of some of the attitudes of younger players all they seem tobe interested in is getting the highest score on the board ( Doh) and not interested in the "Team play" side of gaming and just havin a relaxing game or two without the hastle of people getting bored or complaining all the time .... I see there are a few "older" peeps out there on this post if anyone would like too then pm me either here or on Uplay just look for the same name as on here (lol , I know big mistake but hey I have faith lol , like a true Muppet lmao .........)

Happy New year too one and all !!!!

regards Phil aka "Bill70"

Dutch-Mutant's Avatar Junior Member
    Added you, lets play some time....
     1 people found this helpful

Koop - cet{eng/ger}

I am OK with being laid back, when i first played I was contacted by a gamer in game and so I joined him, he was with a friend and after about an hour, we got into a fire fight and we died and when game resumed these two were crying over who was at fault and then I realised that A] they were Russian and B} they were 6 and 7 years old respectively. Should not be allowed. Do you know if we played together can we each have our AI companions play with us all together or can we not join in KOOP with AI companions. I by the way am 70 years young and have played too many hours on games like Skyrim, Fallout 4, GTA 5, Division 1, 2 and Warlords of N Y, a small amount of Wildlands, not that keen though. All solo, I used to play with a friend who is Polish living in Belgium, we played the Division 1 and 2 together but he was early 30's and met a girl and the rest is history as they say, we still keep in touch but he is focused on other priorities now, understandable. Women and computer games do not mix well in relationships. My gamer tag is Revenant-UK. I do not play super hard but am willing to try. Have only played Breakpoint solo but love the game with AI companions, before they came out i you to die a lot but not so much now, dying that is. hope you have a gaming head-set , a must have in KOOP. see you in game hopefully.

Bill70_O_S's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi Revenant-UK , 70 years old or not Bud I'd be keen too meet up ingame sometime , ref Koop as far as I know if there are RL people in team then AI companions are off Must admit if we could use Ai Companions with say four people online that 'd be one hell of a WAR lol ...... jeez imagine the chaos pmsfl ............. I look forward to hearing from you sometime !!

can i join your clan ?

Hello everyone,

I'm Looking for other players to do Co-op with. I have 1 other person I group with on a regular basis. I'm all done with everything I can do in the solo mode. Myself and the other player would love to find more to do like the 4 person raids and just to group with, meet new people and enjoy the game with. Please feel free to shoot me an invite and message if you are interested and we'll see if we can set up some times to group up. Goodluck and Happy Hunting Ghosts.

if you like to play tactical here are some Discord servers....

German Servers on Discord
    KSO https://discord.gg/x6kRb43g
    German Ghosts https://discord.gg/y3VPm34s

English Server Discord
    Royal Australien Regiment https://discord.gg/VWFhKHjd