Originally Posted by Visualsun Go to original post
    ^^^ This - Strip out the game of good rewards for playing the highest difficulty content and you end up with little to no replay value.
    Even if you complete the so called hardest content in the game. The raid the eagle bearer hardly ever drops. So that equals no reward for the time and effort. I've know several players who done the raid countless times and no EB
    in the end stopped doing the raid. Whack it in the dark zone lets players farm and fight for it. The raid is just another mission that you can farm. If you have a team with the right elite gear and enough players to make a 8 man team. Which is the main problem with it. I hope the next raid is 4 man and have matching making included.

It is not that hard to get 8 people together for a raid. I have done a raid three times this week with people in The Division 2 discord server. One thing I have learned is never to have your heart set on anything dropping because when it doesn't its disappointing. The good loot comes along when you least expect it. If your having trouble completing a raid and getting past Boomer that is a lesson. Go back to the drawing board, check your build, DPS etc. Are you all on coms? You have to be its supposed to be co-ordinated and team work. If your not communicating and calling things out when you see them you will not make it very far. If your coming into The Division 2 with hopes of an EB and that is all your here for well then your missing out on alot of fun things in the game. Not all clans are dead, mine is not. We try to run the raid every Friday. It all comes down to grinding to get your build with enough DPS to take down the bosses, tell me this if your not willing to put in the work like most of us have then why should you get an EB?
     1 people found this helpful

Maybe another but better option is for the devs to just remove the EB from the game and get these kind of topics to stop

EB

why does everyone still want the damn thing, its usseless anyway after they nerfed it, i got it in my stash but never use it, a good pyromaniac is way better and faster
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by CassiousCloud Go to original post
    I don't know where their heads were at when they switched to the huge loot pool..
    In division one,you had to kill Joe Ferro for the kneepads, which took doing The napalm plant..The Barrets chest you had to kill Barret..Want an Urban MDR,you're gonna have to grind the underground..
    Then at some point people cried enough and so they switched to the big loot pools and made things about events.. so they killed off a reason do to those places unless there was a Global event and that mission was part of it.

[...]
    Just saying, people were crying because some content were locked behind a freaking $ wall (MDR and Underground or Clear Sky/ "Super" Gear set to name a few).
    And imo it was a valid reason to complain.
    p2w is bad on every game.

/off topic

Originally Posted by TheGhostlyWhite Go to original post
    why does everyone still want the damn thing, its usseless anyway after they nerfed it, i got it in my stash but never use it, a good pyromaniac is way better and faster
    I have no interest in the EB and love my Pyromaniac..It's about the only AR I use if I use AR's..
    It's like threading the needle accurate..
    Wanna shoot that guy in the kneecap, no problem..lol

Originally Posted by AgentSyn Go to original post
    Just saying, people were crying because some content were locked behind a freaking $ wall (MDR and Underground or Clear Sky/ "Super" Gear set).
    And imo it was a valid reason to release it.

/off topic
    I think you could get it from the DZ also,but it's been so long that I can't remember..
    I just know that I got tired of getting MDR's all the time after they went to the big loot pool.. lol

ETA: I guess i was wrong on where you could get it and just remember getting it there a lot..I just looked it up and it came in when survival was released and was a highend weapon at first and wasn't made an exotic until later..

1.5: Survival
    Added 4 new High-End named weapons (available at various gear scores depending on source):

Golden Rhino
    Urban MDR Assault Rifle
    Tommy Gun
    Thompson M1928

1.6 Last Stand is when they came in with the exotic caches and changed the Urban MDR and a bunch of other weapons into exotics that could drop in any exotic cache or from survival and underground caches..

so they were not limited to the DLC's,but you could get them from DLC caches as well..

I'm pretty sure Eagle Bearer is the best AR in the game, so I understand why it must be so hard to get. I've played the raid maybe 50-60 times and only have won twice, that being said, I do it with a bunch of randoms I find in the Central chat. Haven't gotten Eagle Bearer yet myself and I'm still trying hard to get it, along with Nemesis (which I'm pissed about cause I didn't realize Manning Zoo was in the rotation for invasions). Just try your best and I'm sure there are plenty of people that already have Eagle Bearer willing to run the raid again as it does drop some good loot.

Cadillac-Jack's Avatar Senior Member
    Never played the Raid in this game and never will, but the EB or raids in particular should have their own drops, so no it shouldn't be available outside of the raid.

PS: on a side note I don't need to show off what guns and gear I have (to say iv'e done this and that in a video game) no need for it.
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-Lucipus's Avatar Community Manager
    The Eagle Bearer Exotic will stay as a unique reward for completing the Raid. As other users have suggested you can always find people on Discord or the Forums.

Several of our Clan Spotlights have featured clans that specifically focus on helping people with completing this activity as well, so I would strongly recommend you look at them

4 people found this helpful