it's the Full Synchronization on one of the first missions when Ezio is escaping Masyaf castle? What the heck am I supposed to do to get full synch?

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm not sure what I did wrong the first time but I redid that one today and I just followed the guy without letting the timer pop up on the screen when the target goes out of sight and I got it. When I got it though I was like "that was it? How did I fail this the first time?"

E-Zekiel's Avatar Senior Member
    Don't get caught at all is basically what it means. If you get caught you have to restart the mission.

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    You have to tail a guy with a marker above his head. You jump off the wall and use your parachute and then follow him and not kill him. I think that's what I screwed up the first time. I wasn't paying attention and I just killed the guy but you have to tail him.

did you use Eagle Sense when you tailed him? because I tailed him all the way the village and when he got to the end it said he escaped.

I think this 100% Synch is broken. As I tailed them successfully all the way, and it said that I failed. But, then when the mission finished, I had 100% synch.

Pretty cure there is something wrong with it.

to get 100% follow the guards and do not kill them you only need to do the tail once and when that is done they lead you to leandros and a cut scene then 100%