Been 30 days since I purchased Season Pass and still not received it! :(

I'm hoping somebody from Support here can help me as I'm not getting help elsewhere. Seems many people have the same issue.

Ubisoft Support Case number: 10351527

I purchased the Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass on 18th December 2019. It has still NOT been activated in my online account, it should be immediate automatic delivery. I have given Ubisoft the benefit of time over Christmas but this is now beyond a reasonable time to resolve the problem.
    It was purchased directly on the Ubisoft store page. Not through other vendors which makes it worse really. Also because I took advantage of a sale offer that Ubisoft was promoting! Silly me for reading the emails you send.

I have had no emails to confirm this purchase except for a Paypal one. Nor did I get one about reclaiming my points before.
    Assassin’s Creed III Remastered or the Season Pass are not showing in Uplay and my account online says I do not own it. So I can not play it.

I have had no communication from Ubisoft about the status of my order. The last was a Online chat I initiated on 22/12/19 which just reiterated that it has to be escalated to the Store team. I did send a message again on 5/1/2020 and no reply has been sent to me. 3 different people responded in the past.
    I sent a message through Paypal about it with hope of an answer over a week ago and no reply.
    I have already submitted multiple proof of purchase of my Paypal receipt, transaction ID and screenshots of the order page

The status did seem to move to "In Progress" but that was still over 2 weeks ago. I don't get how hard it is to verify a purchase from your own store and correct it.
    I was patient and realised that support was closed over Christmas but this should have been sorted by now.
    I am really disappointed as I lost all the play time I could have had while I was off work for the Holidays too.
    I was a big supporter of the good games Ubisoft make but this whole transaction has left me really annoyed and put me off using your store in the future.

I realise that this is a Store issue and case workers may have their hands tied but that still doesn't get me the item I paid you in good faith for. 30 days is far too long to wait to solve an issue no matter what it is.
    I hope someone can help me or I will have to continue to work with Paypal to reclaim my money.
    I would still like the game to be activated in my account but as it's been so long without any sign of movement I feel this is the only course of action left to me.
    Thanks for looking into it.

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    AzrailAleback: Hello, AzrailAleback, and thank you for coming to the forums and providing your case number for review. I did review your ticket and the case comments shared between you and our support team and I wanted to get a bit more information as to better assist you moving forward. Firstly, can you please tell me if since this issue, if PayPal has refunded your the money for your purchase and as of what date that was completed on? I see that you said that you reached out to PayPal as well for more information on your purchase attempt.

Hi. Thanks for getting back to me. I have NOT had a refund through PayPal at this time or am expecting one currently to my knowledge.
    As far as I can tell all I have done is sent a message to Ubisoft through the Paypal site on the 12th January. No one from Ubi has replied to that.
    Paypal tells me if I do not hear from you then I can ask them to step in and help soon. I have not done this yet and don't want to if it's avoidable..
    I'm just trying to get in touch about my issue and that was one way I thought I would get help. I wasn't aware of these Forums for helping until now.

As I said before I really want my purchase but I also don't want to lose the money I spent either.
    So I'm hoping someone can solve this amicably and I can be a happy player again
    Appreciate all the help you can give me.

AzrailAleback: Awesome, thank you for that information! I also see from the screenshot you provided that the payment arrangement you had did not complete until January 1, 2020, as it was stated it would be scheduled for then and a reminder email would be sent to you beforehand. Are you able to add the reminder email and the actual PayPal purchase confirmation with the January 1, 2020 date to your case?

You are referring to the service Pay After Delivery that I have active with Paypal.That does not affect payment to yourself. Ubisoft gets paid straight away or I don't receive goods.
    It is a standard thing on many accounts and does not affect delivery of goods.

Here is a quote from the Paypal site
    "Pay After Delivery is a payment method that we're offering to selected customers, where you don't pay for your item until after you've received it. We pay the seller immediately, so they can send you the item straight away, but we wait for 14 days before we debit the money from your bank account."
    https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/...elivery-faq918

The receipt I uploaded is the purchase receipt. They only email me to remind me that the money is coming out of my own bank account.
    The money was delivered to Ubisoft directly to your store on the 18/12/19
    I can confirm the bank took the payment from my account on 6th January to pay Paypal themselves. Which is before I contacted Paypal about the issue. I contacted them on 12/1/2020
    I do not have a reminder email anymore as it is an automated system and as said not relevant in the payment process anymore.
    Hope that makes some sense.

EDIT: I remember the file I submitted via Live Chat was a PDF directly from Paypal.
    This clearly shows also.
    "We've already paid the seller, and the money will come out of your bank account on 1 January 2020."

Yes, that all makes sense and I appreciate you providing the extra details!

What I'll do is reach out out to your region's support team and see about getting an update on your case for you! We'll keep everything on Ubisoft Support Case number: 10351527!

Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    Yes, that all makes sense and I appreciate you providing the extra details!

What I'll do is reach out out to your region's support team and see about getting an update on your case for you! We'll keep everything on Ubisoft Support Case number: 10351527!
    Thank you I really appreciate you taking the time to look into this
    It's the most action I've had on the case in 4 weeks. Much appreciated.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello AzrailAleback, I have just replied to your case requesting further information from you. I just wanted to drop a quick heads-up here in this thread as well, in case you check back here first.

The team are continuing to look into the issue and I can only apologise that we are unable to provide further information or a definitive resolution at the moment. As soon as any further information is available once you have provided the details we need, you will be contacted via your case.

Thank you.

Hi. I have replied to the case with the details you wanted.
    Thanks a lot.