smilecry's Avatar Senior Member

This section of the forum is a crying shame

As stated E1 is the only one with great content as well as that Twitter guy’s fan art.
     2 people found this helpful

My fault almost forgot about the other writer (Steven527) where I make his stories and images into my own little personal comics.
     1 people found this helpful

Ghost_Fury_88's Avatar Member
    I assume not much of content gets posted here because the most people who actually have some content are twitch streamers or youtubers.. A lot of people like virtual photographers post their images on twitter because there are more people who will see it. Sadly there are not so many fanfiction writers and those good writers we havehere are so kind and share their great work with us.

Maybe if more time goes by , more people will share their content. I would love to see also some more fanart.

I think that the toxicity of the general forum has also dirven poeple away. I know of both creators and DC members who want nothing to do with this forum because theyre nervous as to how they'll be received.

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by er1cksson Go to original post
    I think that the toxicity of the general forum has also dirven poeple away. I know of both creators and DC members who want nothing to do with this forum because theyre nervous as to how they'll be received.
    pshaw! tell em to go for it. Who gives a s**t if someone else likes it or not? No one is making them look.

As a content creator you always have people out there who don't like your stuff. Mostly of course the big part of people who see your work like and enjoy it. But as said there are always those individuals out there who don't like it. If I get some negative comments which are in addition also rude, I just ignore them. If people give constructive criticism I am willing to receive such feedback. You sadly can't avoid people who might not like your work. It's just something you have to go with when you are a content creator.
    So far the Ghost Recon community liked my work

Originally Posted by Steven527 Go to original post
    pshaw! tell em to go for it. Who gives a s**t if someone else likes it or not? No one is making them look.
    More along the lines of all the hate being thrown at Delta. 'shills', 'corporate lackeys', 'liars', 'propaganda mouthpieces' etc etc. It's really not a nice place

Along the posts in the general discussion section I saw a few of such comments which were not that nice. I still want to be a part of DC no matter what people say. I know some of the DC personally and they are none of the above mentioned 'comments'. They are actually very nice and helpful. But I get what you mean. You can't feel 'comfortable' or even accepted at a place where people throw only hate and such comments in your direction. You want to spread some ...let me say some positivity but it's just not possible with all the hate going on.

I do get the frustration of the people regarding specific things related to the game BUT that's not the fault of the DC nor a reason to insult DC members.

It’s funny how you two sheep’s are trying to blame the community about this fail attempt at gearing towards content creators and stop it with the woe is me delta bull s*** ok if anything should feel sorry to be a lonely place where you are case and point the only one whom consistently post here is mostly delta member not hating or being angry but I will not let some fools on here do what is being done here in this thread accept the failure of how this was done and yes if you were a tester for this IP end result is BP it’s your fault deal with it live with it but as far as creative content side is all IBISOFT’s fault;

Now it is very clear to see how you ...hats like to high jack a thread and try to turn it around stop it this doesn’t work on real thinking individuals only kids do that.

And there are the insults. Sheep and asshats. Nice.