Restarting Problem Solver mission

Is there a way to restart a quit Problem Solver mission? I got to the mission insufficiently ready or leveled up and had to basically run away... Then I noticed the Quit Mission option, did it and moved on to other stuff. Now I wanted to get another shot at the twins, but the mission seems no longer available in the map when tracked. Compound is burned to hell, but the amo stacks are still there. Is this normal behavior at this stage in the game, or am I missing something? Thanks

Ubi-Cupcake's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Plat-o-matic! That's quite a peculiar situation. A possible workaround is to track other missions for a while. Then quit your game and restart it. This sometimes resolves the issue for some people.

Thanks cupcake. So you're saying I should be able to get back into a quit mission? Because based on some Google search, it did not seem like an option... This was the only mission I quit, so it's hard to have another reference.

So looks like maybe it was faulty player perception on reaching the destination. ;oP It's all good now! minced twin meat... ;o) Thanks again.

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sweet! Glad that's sorted out for you Plat-o-matic, thanks for letting us know!