Legendary Alpha Pack missing

I Still havent received my legendary alpha pack from lvl 14

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks - If you're still missing your alpha packs, please create a case on the support website so we can look into this for you.

Im not getting my alpha pack either.

I've played a few games and restarted my game and i still havent recieved my epic aplha pack

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @Ouchie.exe - Are you still missing the alpha pack?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Redbeard Go to original post
    Hey folks,

We are looking into some issues with the battle pass.

Is anyone able to confirm if they're still missing their alpha pack?
    I still haven't got tier 4 alpha pack.

I am also missing tier 4 alpha pack, but I've gotten the charm and Caveira headgear.

UbiKoality's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi LeBronzo23_ and Kusellusvene_XD! Sorry to hear that you're both missing your Alpha Packs still. As Ubi-Redbeard suggested, please create a ticket at support.ubi.com so that the team there can further investigate this with you. Thank you!

I am still having this issue, I have an open case with you guys and this is the answer that I got.

"you will need to close the Uplay Client and follow the steps below.

Navigate to the following directory:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\ownership

Delete all files located in this folder.

Note: If your Uplay client is set to offline mode, you will need to launch the Uplay client and game while connected in online mode for those files to be repopulated. You can then close the game and re-enable offline mode in Uplay if you so desire."

I am still having this problem even after the requested change. After I let the support rep know they advised me that all of my packs look like they have been rewarded, however they have not. They said I will more than likely need to upload a video to show what is happening at the exact moment I earn that reward and it does not show up. Right now I am stuck in a situation where I have earned all of those rewards and it would require that I upgrade my battle pass from the free one for it to work.

If anyone has the opportunity to record them not getting their reward from the free tier or whatever tier please do so.

Really there should be a way for you guys to easily so how many packs I have opened, how many I have earned from the role, and how many I was supposed to get from the battle pass, then see how many I have opened, and then compare that to how many I currently have which is 0 to open. The only other glitch I can think that would be happening is if you guys are opening them for me somehow in the background and I now have items I don't know I have.

I didnt get my alpha pack from tier 20

I didn't get the new event free alpha packs

I didn't get them I restarted the game several times, why?