HumanKevinJones's Avatar Senior Member

No, there's no update about when the patch/update will release.

Seeing a lot of these threads popping up lately, so I figured i'd save people the time of creating new threads wondering why. A mod should really just sticky this at the top of the page so it's the first thing people see when they come in.
     3 people found this helpful

Jan 28th unless they delay it again.

Well, that would really be the latter latter part of January but Ubisoft has been known to bend the truth just a tad occasionally

well they said January but the never said of what year so still there is still hope early 2021
     7 people found this helpful

ArgimonEd's Avatar Senior Member
    where you found this date? @Gmoneymozart
     1 people found this helpful

TreFacTor's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ArgimonEd Go to original post
    Since they usually update on Tuesdays the 21st and 28th are best guesses.
     4 people found this helpful

its a Tuesday ubisoft updates are usually on Tuesdays

(and thats the real reason they cancelled the last one its was on Thursday if i am not mistaken)

Well I personally believe that it's going to be coming out next week, because this last faction chapter ends on the 4th of February. So it would make sense that the next faction story arc, will be part of the Episode 2 update. So if they release the delayed update on the 21st, it will give players two full weeks to experience the terminator event, before they release the much bigger Episode 2 update.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Megalodon26 Go to original post
    Well I personally believe that it's going to be coming out next week, because this last faction chapter ends on the 4th of February. So it would make sense that the next faction story arc, will be part of the Episode 2 update. So if they release the delayed update on the 21st, it will give players two full weeks to experience the terminator event, before they release the much bigger Episode 2 update.
    That would be a 'smart move.' The Breakpoint team hasn't made one of them yet.
     4 people found this helpful

The TU is supposedly going to give us the Terminator Event and a new class, the Engineer.

Season Pass holders are suppose to get early access for new classes.

That means, it can't come out next week because Season Pass holders should be playing the class this week. Which mean either

1. It comes out next week with no new class.
    2. It comes out the 28th and next week Season Pass holders get access to the new class.