wound system like rainbowsix raven sheild

why cant the operators. get a limp or leave a blood trail when the get below half health or even down to 1/4 health. there needs to be a penalty for just trying to run threw everything. raven sheild was awesome for that. could even use it as bait for a trap. actually but some better use to the armor system. aswell as making doc and finka a touch more vital.

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Good luck trying to convince people of that, could you imagine the amount of complaints people would have over "why can't i ADS fast enough to prefire that guy in the corner just because i'm at 12 hp?" "it's not fair that i can't roam after jackal got a lucky shot on me" and so on.

well there does have to be penalties for speed and such. in my opinion and it made raven sheild awesome. did not slow down aim time. just movement

Originally Posted by ArcAnge1.BAC Go to original post
    well there does have to be penalties for speed and such. in my opinion and it made raven sheild awesome. did not slow down aim time. just movement
    The problem is thats just not the game siege is. Works great for games like escape from tarkov but not so much for straight fps games like siege.

Nick Witucki's Avatar Banned
    Ready or Not should have a mechanic like this whenever it comes out.

UbiFate's Avatar Community Representative
    Since R6 Siege plays differently to Raven Shield, it could be difficult to directly implement a system like that. But it is still an interesting idea! What sort of tweaks to the Raven Shield injury system would make it work smoother in a game like Siege?

I don't see an issue with an penalty system when it comes to being shot. This game was marketed as a tactical serious game.Yet people ash rush and pull off the most ridiculous meme strats and run and gun. Sure people can play how they want but earlier rainbow six games were much more punishing where you'd be dropped in 2 to 3 shots so you had to be cautious on how you approached something that you had little to no intel on.

As for implementing a wound system in siege. I think if you're below half health, you should occasionally leave blood droplets or smears like you do when you're down but not out. I'll also be perfectly be fine with ADS speed punishments. OR your character occasionally coughs since they just took a couple rounds and if they arn't healed by doc, then they will continue to cough and make noise. That or every 30 seconds they'll loose a bit of health as a slow bleed because you know. BULLETS.
     1 people found this helpful

People already complain about lesion mines, imagine if they were applied ti regulat gameplay, people would not stop complaining, people already complain about recoil not being predicable getting in the way of e-sports, i doubt ubi would add anything like that, tactical is no longer part of siege sadly

Xcel, Who are complaining about lesion mines? I've played this game since day one and I've never heard of any complaints about lesion aside from people being upset they took his tooth pick away. Like what complaints do they say? I'm curious. Also I doubt most of community cares about what EsPoRts cares about. E sports a EXTREMELY small sect of the community. Their concerns rarely align with what the community wants.

As for tactics not being apart of siege. while I do agree to a point, what makes you think this?

Originally Posted by Grimsdottirr Go to original post
    Xcel, Who are complaining about lesion mines? I've played this game since day one and I've never heard of any complaints about lesion aside from people being upset they took his tooth pick away. Like what complaints do they say? I'm curious. Also I doubt most of community cares about what EsPoRts cares about. E sports a EXTREMELY small sect of the community. Their concerns rarely align with what the community wants.

As for tactics not being apart of siege. while I do agree to a point, what makes you think this?
    They are already planning lesion nerfs to his mines for being too strong and frustating for general community, ubisoft gives priority to e-sports over regular player. Look i would appreciate more slow and actually had people thinking before rushing. Ubisoft doesnt care about that, all they want to promote e-sports just look at the casual and the current road to SI event. It's about siege being meta sport in universe at this point.