PVP rewards get discarded

Not surprised, actually.

I tried to stockpile gold parts for the unlikely event that something's gonna change (new discipline, new meta, whatever) and thus I screwed myself out of quite some stuff. When I try to grab rewards the counter top right shows "5", even though I've done a lot more.

As if I needed more reasons to go "meh" about this game...
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by XBL_Laberbacke Go to original post
    Not surprised, actually.

I tried to stockpile gold parts for the unlikely event that something's gonna change (new discipline, new meta, whatever) and thus I screwed myself out of quite some stuff. When I try to grab rewards the counter top right shows "5", even though I've done a lot more.

As if I needed more reasons to go "meh" about this game...
    Erm, what? I'm not following. You are saying parts earned through PvP are discarded at a specific time? I have yet to see this and I play a lot of PVP.

joridiculous's Avatar Senior Member
    you only get 5 a week.

DatWut's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by LegendOfGta Go to original post
    Erm, what? I'm not following. You are saying parts earned through PvP are discarded at a specific time? I have yet to see this and I play a lot of PVP.
    Originally Posted by FOG.Smokebeer Go to original post
    eh?
    If you play 5 PvP events in a week, you get 3 free legendary parts as a weeekly bonus.
    And you can stack up to 5 of those weekly bonuses, any additional ones get lost.

Well, at least that means I don't have to put up with the crappy PVP anymore. Yay.

GSG-OBu42's Avatar Member
    Interesting news - I did not expect them to be stacked up at all...

Ah, that's news to me. Guess I should pick up some of my parts before they vanish.

DatWut's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Nah they don't vanish, it's just that a stack of 5 weeks' rewards is the limit.

Still a completely arbitrary limit like the 15 slots per part per vehicle class and the 50 of the mailbox.