1. #1

    What is the "Siege Universe"?

    Ubisoft recently posted a new trailer today which mentions a "Siege Universe" at the start. Is that just meant for this event or are you removing Siege from the wider Clancyverse?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    We can only hope they are pulling this POS from the Clancyverse. sadly they also need to pull all Games with Clancys name of the last 10-15 years also...
    Share this post

  3. #3
    xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,918
    Well rainbow six is getting quarentine as PVE zombie stuff, wouldn't be surprised if they are also trying to make some kind of weird cinematic stuff alongside it and so on.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    UbiFate's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    84
    Hey guys! Siege Universe refers to the Universe Team. They are the section of the dev team that creates the Rainbow Six Siege lore and story elements. Hope that clears it up!
    Share this post

  5. #5
    so you're telling me they could easily create a campaign for this game rather than a spin off zombie game. Okay.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by UbiFate Go to original post
    Hey guys! Siege Universe refers to the Universe Team. They are the section of the dev team that creates the Rainbow Six Siege lore and story elements. Hope that clears it up!
    So its a team that is responsible for making this game ****? good to know
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Ghost Sniper33 Go to original post
    So its a team that is responsible for making this game ****? good to know
    Every comment is just to say it's no good, leave the game, go play something else, you're boring.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by No_ID-PT Go to original post
    Every comment is just to say it's no good, leave the game, go play something else, you're boring.
    I've done that. But I would like a new real Tom Clancy Rainbow Six game to play. not this CoD wannabe.

    But see your the problem with this game. You make excuses and allow the bastardization of Tom Clancys gaming legacy. Your part of the problem.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Ghost Sniper33 Go to original post
    I've done that. But I would like a new real Tom Clancy Rainbow Six game to play. not this CoD wannabe.

    But see your the problem with this game. You make excuses and allow the bastardization of Tom Clancys gaming legacy. Your part of the problem.
    Wrong! I want a better game too but no need to offend, they are probably trying to do their best and what's right for you may not be for others, you don't have to be rude, that's all.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by No_ID-PT Go to original post
    Wrong! I want a better game too but no need to offend, they are probably trying to do their best and what's right for you may not be for others, you don't have to be rude, that's all.
    What has the "nicities" gottne us? look at Seige - and look at what Tom Clancy was involved in and put out-

    In the Games TOM CLANCY - you know the guy that created Rainbow Six, and that they use his name to sell this POS created in the first min of the game being on - says that the group is known by only the highest level fov't officals. in the book that TOM CLANCY wrote that the game was based off only the President of the US and his senor ades DNI, SecState and cheif of staff knew what Rainbow was. In the Book TOM CLANCY wrote they have preplanning and move slow and Tatical..

    What part of that is in Seige?

    Ubi is doing their best - their best to Bastardize his name and what he created. and to try and use his name to make money while putting out crap.

    What part of this now "Program" BS fits into this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgQrUGDHv5M&t=2s
    Share this post