Did you get your moneys worth after buying Breakpoint ?

As in the title. I bought Ultimate edition on preorder thinking this will be as good as wildlands but no and I dont feel like I did get my moneys worth. I finished singleplayer only with all side missions completed. Not interested in MP. Lesson learned. Will not preorder game anymore, at least from Ubisoft or this studio.
     8 people found this helpful

Not even close.
     4 people found this helpful

TreFacTor's Avatar Senior Member
    No. I have only done one story mission because I'm waiting for the camera crew to jump out at any moment to tell me I got pranked and hand me the real game.
     7 people found this helpful

80hrs all singleplayer and I still am drawn into it. Different tastes I guess. I feel like every place I hit is fresh. Waiting for my friend to get it installed to run through from scratch, rework or not.
     2 people found this helpful

The_B0G_'s Avatar Senior Member
    I only paid 40 dollars for it... but I still think ordering a pizza would have been the better choice.
     7 people found this helpful

Not worth the 100€ but also feel swindled by its swift pricedrop. Overpriced or underdelivered, i blame UBIsoft for this fiftypercent gap.
     3 people found this helpful

saitama98's Avatar Member
    Absolutely Not. The only thing I got by pre-ordering was stress.

Return to the Wildlands and play the Daily Challenge to see how Breakpoint is half baked.

No, I pre ordered ultimate for 120€ but after 30h and completing all main and submissions I gave up on the super boring and repetitive faction missions. I played PvP for about 5h but its not remotely fun, I played through Raid in about 3h and I never gonna touch that abomination.

All in all I barely touched the 40h marks and lets be real 5h alone is wasted on selling stuff and fighting against the UI.
     3 people found this helpful

I bought the game twice and I got my moneys worth and more. Bought it for Xbox One X and for Stadia. Actually bought it 3 times because I bought a copy for my son on Xbox too. I play it on Stadia from work during lunch breaks and at home on Xbox at the end of the day. The way I play is with all HUD turned off, difficulty on Extreme. I do not use fast travel either. I take the time to travel from mission to mission. That means going on foot or vehicle to camp sites too to reup on gear. When I get on for some quick fun, I'll go from what ever Bivi camp site I logged off from and go hit any base or site near by with the goal of killing everyone inside without detection, or stealing crate loot and gear without detection or killing. If I had a bad day at work and need to let off some steam in game, i'll go into a site with no suppressors and go loud.

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by GucciBodyArmor Go to original post
    80hrs all singleplayer and I still am drawn into it. Different tastes I guess. I feel like every place I hit is fresh. Waiting for my friend to get it installed to run through from scratch, rework or not.
    Similar though maybe more time in. however I am pretty much ignoring what the game itself has and am creating my own storylines and experience. The advantage of an open world is I can actually opt to do that. Let's assume they fix all the buggy behavior - that would improve my playing experience, but not the game itself. It is still a shoddy story poorly written with really lackluster bosses to take down, the worst being Walker himself.

I doubt this will ever be a GR game of any repute, but with some work it could have fit into the Far Cry franchise as a better game than the typical FC. The game dynamics have potential, they just don't deliver on them.

I have lost the feeling that every place I hit is fresh, once you start getting used to building patterns you start seeing how much is just repeat stuff. Still there is enough variety for me to create different concepts.
     5 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►