Tom Clancy's Legacy

What has ubisoft done to Tom Clancy's gaming legacy? Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell?
    Well they destroyed it. Look at what Tom was involved in - how those games felt, and played.. and look at the crap we ahve today...

You want to see how to carry his legacy on correctly? look at the books carrying his name - those authors worked hard to learn his style and continue it on. what did Ubi do when Tom left? Bastardize his methods and style.
     10 people found this helpful

Yep! totally agree

1 people found this helpful

Been there from the beginning and to see what they have done to the name of Tom Clancy is straight out blasphemy.

These days it's run by a f*cking circus, just take a look at the lead game designer of Rainbow Six Quarentine.

I know I'm not supposed to judge people by their looks, but something tells me these people have no connection, passion or affection with military authenticity.
     5 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by EvacSunNiner Go to original post
    Been there from the beginning and to see what they have done to the name of Tom Clancy is straight out blasphemy.

These days it's run by a f*cking circus, just take a look at the lead game designer of Rainbow Six Quarentine.

I know I'm not supposed to judge people by their looks, but something tells me these people have no connection, passion or affection with military authenticity.
    I'm just going to be mean: they simply don't read...
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Mars388502 Go to original post
    I'm just going to be mean: they simply don't read...
    not mean, honest and true.

Couldn't give a f'uck about Tom Clancy's legacy. Or name. Or the military. Or questionable interventionalism. Or forced ideologys. But wouldn't mind a game that was made properly.

Im sure Tom is not going to mind these days.

Originally Posted by fastastoast Go to original post
    Couldn't give a f'uck about Tom Clancy's legacy. Or name. Or the military. Or questionable interventionalism. Or forced ideologys. But wouldn't mind a game that was made properly.
    Then you care about everything you said you dont.

Clancy games were exactly that

Originally Posted by Flaw3dGenius23 Go to original post
    Im sure Tom is not going to mind these days.
    His family might.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►