Should the Headshot system be changed?

Ive seen people complain about 3 speed fraggers a bunch and after watching Get Flankeds video i though of a change to the headshot system.

My idea is that the number of head shots to kill depends on armour type and weapon type.

e.g Snipers and Dmrs will on hit all types whereas an smg may take 3 headshots on a 3 armour , 2 shots on 2 amour and 1 shot on a 1 armour.

This system would bring an interesting changed to r6 and make choosing whioch armour type to play as more important as currenlty there isnt much diffenerence between armour types in thier gameplay.
     1 people found this helpful

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    No, because some operators need a way to compensate for their weapons simply being inferior. For instance, most guns on defense are inferior to Twitch's F2. In a straight-up gunfight, almost anybody would lose on defense (body to body). With that, if I can use skill to get the headshot against her, then I should win.

No. Bad idea. The game is in its 5th season. Major changes will not be tolerated. Get out!

UbiFate's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts! This would definitely shake up the meta if it were ever implemented, but there would definitely be some things to consider.

One thing that came to mind is that shield operators could be quite difficult to take down if it requires multiple headshots. For someone as beefy as Montagne, it could take 2-3 headshots to take him down, which could add more frustration to taking down an already rather protected operator.

i like the idea. attackers have the two fast ops with two of the fastest guns. that also seam to run threw traps. a fast op deffencive or offencive should not have a fast firing accurate weapons aswell. net code seams to give fast ops a small absorbsion feel. why give ops a helmet if they cant use it. their has to be more of a disadvantage to speed and more for heavey armor. leave ash with her r4c if armor has to take more then one extra hit. cause thats pretty much all 3 armor seam to get(feeling anyway)