Nomad's Arx200 Reload Animation

Just going to state that during the reload, the magazine clips through the gun
     1 people found this helpful

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    last time i checked they ignored all reports that didn't go into their horrible r6fix website that is the most awful thing to use

well I am just mentioning it, since the community managers seem to be very active and may be able to pass this along

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    yeah no worries, bug reporting is a good deed, just kind of a bumer that i see some stuff being ignored because they didn't have 10 "upvotes" in their horrible website

Know that feeling, considering the answer in the link below, we can cross fingers for the future. Considering how the leaks hinted that the Y5S1 operators use this specific AR, it would be awkward they release him/her with this bugged AR.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...1#post14704306

I should state that it isn't bugged, its just that the animation is..wonky, the gun works perfectly fine, the mag just clips inside the magwell when you reload it. so its more of an animation mistake

UbiFate's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for the heads up, SunsetHippo! As stated by Ubi-Trippn in the thread posted by Big_Boss_Kai, this issue has been forwarded to the dev team to be looked into further. Any updates will most likely be posted in future patch notes!
     1 people found this helpful