server not coonecting

most of the time when I am playing, the server keep showing not conectedc to rainbow server, and I cant play for more than 12 hr.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Moving to Support.

Authenticating error

I bought my game on steam and whenever i load it up uplay pops up and says it cant authenticate my game and wont let play. Whats the problem?

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by PLUTO_XIV Go to original post
    most of the time when I am playing, the server keep showing not conectedc to rainbow server, and I cant play for more than 12 hr.
    Hello. Considering your thread opened 4 days ago, can you please confirm if the issue remains?

Usually the steps in our connectivity troubleshooting support article will resolve issues such as this.

Originally Posted by pokemonmaster88 Go to original post
    I bought my game on steam and whenever i load it up uplay pops up and says it cant authenticate my game and wont let play. Whats the problem?
    This error means that the Ubisoft account you are signed in to does not have that game linked to it. You likely have more than one Ubisoft account.

I recommend contacting us directly via Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat. This is an account query so it's best we have a private discussion