Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Xx_RTEK_xX Go to original post
    Y'all will find something else to complain about. I know it. I've seen it on these forums for years.
    Exactly.. even if it means complaining about complaining...oh wait....
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by KROM82 Go to original post
    Just uninstalled the game! Tired of lack of information and since I won't touch the Raid and no way to raise my GS no point in waiting for the Terminator Event.

UBISOFT lost my trust is an understatement. I will not pre-order or purchase any further UBISOFT games unless its deeply discounted (80%) because I have essentially wasted over $160.00 on this game and TD2.
    Have you tried to just play the game with HUD turned off, no fast travel use and crank up the difficulty? Forget about GS crap, especially if you're already maxed out. I'm only 120 and I don't give two ***** about it. I just ignore the GS and stats. I play with my favorite weapons(FN 57, G28 and 516). If I find one with a higher GS, same model, I'll swap them, but I stick to those 3 till we get the ability to have only 1 primary weapon and sidearm.

Originally Posted by Steven527 Go to original post
    Exactly.. even if it means complaining about complaining...oh wait....
    Not complaining, just stating the truth. Forums are always filled with complaints. There has never been a shortage of it on here since GRAW. They used to make fun of these forums over on the ghostrecon.net boards back in the day, about how much whining and complaining took place here.

Not complaining, just stating the truth. Forums are always filled with complaints. There has never been a shortage of it on here since GRAW. They used to make fun of these forums over on the ghostrecon.net boards back in the day, about how much whining and complaining took place here.
    Ironice the franchise started it very fast slide with GRAW huh?

I feel for Tom Clancy's family with how his name gets dragged through the mud with this **** and how UBI has destroyed his legacy when it comes to game development.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by solokiller Go to original post
    You're complaining that people won't accept mediocre quality games as-is?
    I firmly believe this people think that they are helping the game or even the community by accepting Mediocre quality Games. The best and more laughable excuse is "wait for the patches" or my favorite "All games have bugs and glitches so let them fix them before you complain"

I am all for praising but isn't it their job to make a good game? isn't it their job to evolve in the graphics dept? I see no reason why I should pad them in the back for doing their job but not complain when the most important part of said game (in this case the gameplay, the shooting, the weapons) is mediocre at best, if not even broken in some cases.
     3 people found this helpful

Now you're complaining about people calling you out for complaining about complaining. You aren't stuck in traffic, you are traffic.
     2 people found this helpful

I don't get it, if you are having such a grand time with the game (I am sure in major part because you play with your son so really, no matter what game it is, you would love it because your spending time with your son and I get that, it happens to me as well, but I digress) and you also hate all the complainers, why do you get involved in so many posts if you know you will only get more complainers replying to you? Why don't you stick to the positive and refreshing posts about the game?

Are you really enjoying the game or are you trying to convince yourself that you are by coming here to complain about those that have a right to complain about the half of game they bought?
     2 people found this helpful

No to all!

Originally Posted by FCacGRdvWD Go to original post
    I don't get it, if you are having such a grand time with the game (I am sure in major part because you play with your son so really, no matter what game it is, you would love it because your spending time with your son and I get that, it happens to me as well, but I digress) and you also hate all the complainers, why do you get involved in so many posts if you know you will only get more complainers replying to you? Why don't you stick to the positive and refreshing posts about the game?

Are you really enjoying the game or are you trying to convince yourself that you are by coming here to complain about those that have a right to complain about the half of game they bought?
    To be fair I did uninstall the game weeks ago and I dont care if they fix the game or not, I am just here to making jokes about ubisoft at this point. Its my right to complain I payed 120€ so I get the best out of this mess.

Originally Posted by Ghost Sniper33 Go to original post
    putting Red Storm back together.
    I wonder how many of the original crew are still around? maybe they retired long ago? Terry Spier is creative director and the team head count has grown much larger.

The studio was founded back in 1996 by the novelist Tom Clancy, British Royal Navy Captain Doug Littlejohns, Creative Director Steve Reid, and seventeen developers. Red Storm released its first game Politika in November of 1997. Building on the success of the studio’s first title, Red Storm then released the award-winning and best-selling Rainbow Six in 1998. This game defined the tactical shooter genre and established our studio as an industry leader. Acquired by Ubisoft Entertainment in 2000, Red storm released its next breakthrough title, Ghost Recon, to numerous Game of the Year awards in 2001.

https://redstorm.com/