2019 December Midnight Ciruit issue

Hi.
    I experience some problem with current MC.
    The second race during this event I was able to run the first race to set time but after that I get the message that there are no one else rhat has raced.
    I am pretty sure that I am not the only one who has raced.
    Is rhere anyone else experience this problem?
    And please don't answeer: It is like that with this buggy game and so on. Only good answeers that is helpfull please.

I have tried to restart my phone and I have tried with only WiFi or Mobile Data and both. Still the same problem.

I have NOT re-installed TF and NOT cleard my cash yet. First I want to check if there is something elsw to do.

//Gamer-X1976

I've been having the same exact problem. I just get that image of a dumb squirrel with a blue helmet. I wish I could help, but I've tried everything but uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and nothing

FatalDragon69's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm having the same problem as well, thought I'd make a post on here (then found this thread was already made) so hopefully the DEV's will see this and fix it for us ASAP otherwise we'll miss out on the event !?!?

Obviously I'm not the only player with this glitch and I bet there are a lot more that just haven't post about it !!

It's been stuck like this, where we're unable to play the event, since the 2nd round started, so surely they know about it by now.....Is there any chance of getting this fixed then adding an extention so we can have time to play it !?!?

C'mon RedLynx/Ubisoft.....Some news about this would be nice please !!!

(I wanted to post a Screen Shot to show how it is but there's no option to add attachments here at-all.....Maybe this option can get added sometime soon !?!?)

The ads are working, that's all that matters I suppose. There will be no extension, this circuits already wasted.

Originally Posted by Chonecom Go to original post
    I've been having the same exact problem. I just get that image of a dumb squirrel with a blue helmet. I wish I could help, but I've tried everything but uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and nothing
    Glad it"s not only me.
    Sad that it has happend.

Originally Posted by FatalDragon69 Go to original post
    I'm having the same problem as well, thought I'd make a post on here (then found this thread was already made) so hopefully the DEV's will see this and fix it for us ASAP otherwise we'll miss out on the event !?!?

Obviously I'm not the only player with this glitch and I bet there are a lot more that just haven't post about it !!

It's been stuck like this, where we're unable to play the event, since the 2nd round started, so surely they know about it by now.....Is there any chance of getting this fixed then adding an extention so we can have time to play it !?!?

(I wanted to post a Screen Shot to show how it is but there's no option to add attachments here at-all.....Maybe this option can get added sometime soon !?!?)
    I have both movie and screen shot of the problem.
    Hope it will be solwed soon.

Originally Posted by Kantos0128 Go to original post
    The ads are working, that's all that matters I suppose. There will be no extension, this circuits already wasted.
    Not seeing the ads so it can't be rhe reason why MC wont work.
    If you have anythibg to contribute with the real problem, please write thst instead of sarcastic texts.
    Why bother to answeer if you don't contribute with any suggestion or that you too have the problem?

Originally Posted by Chonecom Go to original post
    It is working for me now.
    Have you tried MC now?

Originally Posted by FatalDragon69 Go to original post

It works for me now.
    Have you tried MC again?