Maybe the game is telling you to do something else. 1200 hours is a lot of hours. It's a health and safety cap.

V4MPiR1's Avatar Senior Member

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by hyper---sniper Go to original post
    Logged in today my hours played is 1h 52mins ? i have collected 39970 items ?.. in 1h 52 mins lol ... why has my time played been reset ??. i think i hit 1200h the other day and this is when it happened ?..

anyone else have this ??
    I don't know Hyper---Sniper. Only a couple hours of play time and already got 40k items looted. Some might think you are a hacker with those kind of numbers. Hahahahaha

hyper---sniper's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by YodaMan 3D Go to original post
    I don't know Hyper---Sniper. Only a couple hours of play time and already got 40k items looted. Some might think you are a hacker with those kind of numbers. Hahahahaha
    yup i will never get it sorted , and look NO 30% armour .. and NO EB ..?.. goes to show how good the loot is ... NOT lol ...
     1 people found this helpful

They can erase mine all they want.. It's not something I really like to see all the time anyways..
    In division it was fine,but in this one it's like looking at hours wasted..lol
     1 people found this helpful

V4MPiR1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CassiousCloud Go to original post
    They can erase mine all they want.. It's not something I really like to see all the time anyways..
    In division it was fine,but in this one it's like looking at hours wasted..lol
    This will be especially true between now and the upcoming budget system removal. Any items that you pick up in the interim that may be a slight improvement upon existing ones will themselves be replaced when god rolls are available.

J_Tokyo_Rogue's Avatar Senior Member
    That's 5h per day 🤭😨