hyper---sniper's Avatar Senior Member

Hours played 1h52m ?

Logged in today my hours played is 1h 52mins ? i have collected 39970 items ?.. in 1h 52 mins lol ... why has my time played been reset ??. i think i hit 1200h the other day and this is when it happened ?..

anyone else have this ??

V4MPiR1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by V4MPiR1 Go to original post
    [SARCASM]If you're lucky like me, your Uplay dash's total time will get zeroed consequent to the chronic crashing on quit. So it won't be so bad, because your ~1150 hours will become 0 hours, and it will be like you just started playing.[/SARCASM]

[SARCASM]If we're both REALLY lucky, a future TU6.1 crash will wipe all four of our server-side character saves, and then we'll have FOUR opportunities to play hardcore mode![/SARCASM]

Originally Posted by Anonymus23 Go to original post
    OMG, it has just been happened, my 1200 hours playtime is zeroed today.
    Ehhhh, this game is a s hit....
    Yup. BTW, D2 STILL crashes on every quit.
     1 people found this helpful

V4MPiR1's Avatar Senior Member
    That's three reports now of the Uplay D2 dash's total time getting zeroed at the 1200 hours mark.

Babou..'s Avatar Senior Member
    I had the same thing happen to me! after like 1300 hours in D2 suddenly my play time was reset to 0 hours!
    I made a ticket for it, but 'till now no result or my hours are not fixed to what they should be!
    Now my play time shows something like 132 hours, lol, I have no hopes anymore they ever gonna fix that!
    Payed 100 euro for this game!
    Their customer's service is crap!

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    As long as they didn't reset your actual characters, that may be something you can live with.

Then again this may be their answer, reset accounts and make players start over. They won't need to make new content. Force players to start over and re-farm everything.

RedSaberSam's Avatar Senior Member
    Happened to me too. When I created a Hardcore agent my hours reset.

@ V4MPiR1 My game also crashes each time I quit, I thought it was just me. I'm on pc.

Nennee's Avatar Senior Member
    When you create a new char or should i say a 2nd one the game goes for that one...
    According to my stats my highest level is 15 but thats my hardcore char

hyper---sniper's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Nennee Go to original post
    When you create a new char or should i say a 2nd one the game goes for that one...
    According to my stats my highest level is 15 but thats my hardcore char
    I have 4 tier 5 characters and the reset only happened when i hit 1200 hours ?. I do not really care but the most annoying thing is , is the popups stopping you and telling you how to play the game , reset the hours but do not reset the help, i do not need it , i am sick of seeing it and it is a pain in the rear ... lol looks funny now at 3 hours and 40000 item looted , must be superman on steroids ..

RedSaberSam's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by hyper---sniper Go to original post
    I have 4 tier 5 characters and the reset only happened when i hit 1200 hours ?. I do not really care but the most annoying thing is , is the popups stopping you and telling you how to play the game , reset the hours but do not reset the help, i do not need it , i am sick of seeing it and it is a pain in the rear ... lol looks funny now at 3 hours and 40000 item looted , must be superman on steroids ..
    In your game setting I think you have the option to turn off the popup tips.

You can check division 2 tracker and get your total hours... mine says at the top 15 days... but scrolling down it shows the proper time of 65 days... I know we shouldn’t have to do this after starting a HC character but at least there is a way to see your actual time stat.