2014 Remastered / Scale warrior won't detect notes

Hey

I'm having peculiar problem. Songs and some arcade games work but scale warrior does not. If i pause game, then right notes are shown in lower left corner. In game notes are not registered. I'm using external audio card as microphone and different guitars. I'm using two guitars - electric and acoustic, both wired.

Best regards

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    My guess would be the tuning of your guitar(s) and or the technique you are using. Be sure you guitar is set well and in good tune. Then make sure you are fretting and playing each note very cleanly.

Guitar is new and luthier set it up after purchasing. Strings height is set with fret leveling. Strange is that everything works when i'm tuning or calibrating the guitar. In scale warrior I have zero response as the guitar is not even plugged in. I have tried to play notes every possible way. I don't know what else to try.

I'm using POD UX2 and Epiphone LesPaul Studio - Ebony or Washburn WD25SCE

I tried every possible way and many guides on internet to install real tone cable but I couldn't get it to work. I'ts borrowed cable and works in frends computer.

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    It sounds like a lot of possible issues with the install of the cable, which could be affecting the game detecting notes.

You should contact support at https://support.ubisoft.com.