Looking for tactical/milsim group

Hi, i am looking for group to join. I am 41 years and searching for some sirius People to play with. Started to play on extreme dificulty couple of weeks ago, little bit strugling with no hud, but i am good listener and willing to learn. I am able to play almost every Day, prefer evening time. I am on Central European time. My psn is Rain_Dancer-zg

Originally Posted by Rain_Dancer-zg Go to original post
    Hi, i am looking for group to join. I am 41 years and searching for some sirius People to play with. Started to play on extreme dificulty couple of weeks ago, little bit strugling with no hud, but i am good listener and willing to learn. I am able to play almost every Day, prefer evening time. I am on Central European time. My psn is Rain_Dancer-zg
    No one

Same boat, ironjohn1989, add me

I'm In

My PSN ID is TaurineDiamond, feel free to message me. i am on quite often.

PSN: FROE_XIII

Having played No Hud/Extreme MilSim for years on Wildlands I have bought Breakpoint a week ago and have been playing with same style.

Only a few of my task force left playing Ghost Recon so finding more players who want to enjoy the game this way is great.

So everyone add me in this post and we can get a squad going for some nice tactical gameplay!!

Ghost

Hi, i am looking for group to join. I am 25 years and searching for some sirius People to play with, little bit strugling with no hud, but i am good listener and willing to learn. I am able to play almost every Day, prefer evening time. I am on Central European time. My psn is SegaSene7593

i see we have common goals and preferences. add me: toxic_fckr. i'm 32 btw