add more cars, houses bought without season pass, sell vehicle

add more Mercedes and Audi (street) pls and also rest of vehicle.. and house without season pass if it's possible(this is ******** with season pass).. and getting out of the car, again, if it's possible.. ideal would be also a sell vehicle and it's so perfect
     1 people found this helpful

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Welcome to the forums andrei!

Thanks for the suggestions on the Mercedes and Audi cars, and the option to have another House outside of the Season Pass.
    As for getting out of the vehicle, I don't really understand how this would work with TC2. The game features seamless transitions, so getting out of vehicles doesn't entirely fit that idea.
    For selling vehicles, I also don't entirely understand the point, especially since you have unlimited storage in the game. I could understand if you dislike a vehicle, but there is an option to test drive the car for a bit before you purchase it.
    Thanks for the suggestions regardless!

master2g's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    Welcome to the forums andrei!

Thanks for the suggestions on the Mercedes and Audi cars, and the option to have another House outside of the Season Pass.
    As for getting out of the vehicle, I don't really understand how this would work with TC2. The game features seamless transitions, so getting out of vehicles doesn't entirely fit that idea.
    For selling vehicles, I also don't entirely understand the point, especially since you have unlimited storage in the game. I could understand if you dislike a vehicle, but there is an option to test drive the car for a bit before you purchase it.
    Thanks for the suggestions regardless!
    Agree on it all but selling the vehicles. Example, i test drove a couple of cars. Like them and bought them. Come to find out i could t change rims and the customization was not great thus i wanted to sell them because i wasn't interested in keeping them due to no rims and lack of customization parts. Buying them is one thing as we can test them yes, but we have no idea what we can do with said vehicle until we go back to the house. then its to late to find out you cant make the car you wanted. Now you are stuck with a car you don't want. Its money gone for nothing imho.

I'm so sick and tired of having to scroll through EVERY VEHICLE I OWN just to get to the one I need to use. The option to sell vehicles should exist by now because, with the nature of how the LIVE SUMMITS work, I'm just gonna keep adding to my collection until I eventually own EVERY SINGLE VEHICLE!!!

Originally Posted by LegendOfGta Go to original post
    I'm so sick and tired of having to scroll through EVERY VEHICLE I OWN just to get to the one I need to use. The option to sell vehicles should exist by now because, with the nature of how the LIVE SUMMITS work, I'm just gonna keep adding to my collection until I eventually own EVERY SINGLE VEHICLE!!!
    If not an option to sell vehicles then at least a virtual garage to store them, or a "favorites folder". Something that allows switching between the most used vehicles without having to scrolling through all others. Shouldn't be too hard to implement.
    The phone in The Crew 1 which allowed faster switching of vehicles was also nicer than the way it is now..

The instant vehicle switch could be a really nice thing if it had more than just the 3 favorite choices for land sea and air that it offers now.
    Being able to instantly switch into a favorite for each category for example would already help. Or at least add a button to select a bike and off road vehicle.

Originally Posted by master2g Go to original post
    Agree on it all but selling the vehicles. Example, i test drove a couple of cars. Like them and bought them. Come to find out i could t change rims and the customization was not great thus i wanted to sell them because i wasn't interested in keeping them due to no rims and lack of customization parts. Buying them is one thing as we can test them yes, but we have no idea what we can do with said vehicle until we go back to the house. then its to late to find out you cant make the car you wanted. Now you are stuck with a car you don't want. Its money gone for nothing imho.

like the 3 zebras jaguar / mercedes / bmw that after spending 1mil of Bucks I can't even change the skins and I hide when I go around with them.

beta for life!