I couldn't believe I got kicked in the first round by this. (ranked)

So I was on a good ranked game winning streak when the weirdest thing happened to me. Honestly it scared the crap out of me.
    Be me solo queuing on Kafe playing lesion round one after winning my 4th game in a row. I blow a rotate in freezer set-up my first GU, then I start putting my reinforcements down. First one down nice and easy, then as soon as my second one finishes had a Goyo put his shield on the other side of my wall last second, thus destroying his shield and spreading fiery chaos down and instantly banning me for dealing several counts of damage to the team. What a time to be alive.

Moral of the story be careful not to put you reinforcements up with a Goyo next to you or you may suffer a 30 minute ban and an instant loss of ranked progression.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    This is a known interaction the team is working on at the moment. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    This is a known interaction the team is working on at the moment. Thanks for sharing your experience!
    Fix for the goyo troll coming in 2022. Woohoo so obvious one the guys on the team loves doing this troll crap.

except that the fix for it is already up..literally its in the patch notes
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/r....2-patch-notes

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thank you Sunset! This issue was indeed fixed with the 4.2 patch!!