Hello,

I'm getting the "Unable to find supported text language" error. Please fix it for me.

Supported text language error issue.

I just purchased the game and am having the supported text language error message

We are aware of the "supported text language" error affecting some players when attempting to play Watch_Dogs, and while we are working to resolve this issue in the future, we do have a workaround that we are able to implement in the meantime.

As such, if experiencing this issue and needing assistance, please report this in this thread here, or else contact our team via Twitter, Facebook, or a new Support Ticket and a member of our team will be able to assist you.

Please specify when reporting the issue the correct username of the Ubisoft Account where you are affected by this issue, if you do not use the same username as here on the forums.

All future threads posted about this issue will be merged with this thread to try and reduce the number of threads about the same issue being posted.

Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding, and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by this error.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting the "Unable to find supported text language" error. Please fix it for me.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey,

Rubyokxd and KevinSweats, you should now be able to launch the game following verification of your game files

Hey there, having the same problem.

Thanks in advance for your help! ^_^

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Kiki006_

Thanks for reaching out! You should now be able to play the game without this issue popping up!

Don't forget to verify your game files before launching again!
     1 people found this helpful

I have this problem

Could you please apply the fix to my account.

My username is avatar5763

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi avatar5763,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

We've resolved that for you, so you should be able to play now!
     1 people found this helpful

Supported Text Language

Hi there,
    I also just bought the game a month or 2 ago and it's not working because of this error. Can you guys still fix this problem? I already tried deleting and installing the game multiple times by now..
    Thank you!