I just bought this game, I've tried moving the files from the bin folder, I've tried verifying the game files, and nothing changed. Seems like there should be a patch available for this. Can you help me out?

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by willster1161 Go to original post
    Hi there,

I've been trying to play watch dogs on my PC but this error keeps on coming up every time I try to boot the game up. Can anyone tell me how I can resolve this?
    Hey there willster1161, I have applied the known workaround to your account. Please now verify the game files for Watch_Dogs in Uplay PC, and afterward, you should be able to run the game without issue

Originally Posted by Real_Greal-12 Go to original post
    This seems to be a common thing for other people unfortunately. Other fixes I have tried to do have worked, but those turn uPlay function off in-game. So now I have resorted to the last thing I can do to play co-op with my friend and hope its a thing with my account and nothing else. I have re-verified the game files 4 times now to only get the same message.
    I checked your account, Real_Greal-12, and it appears that you have already been assisted with this issue via a support case. Do let us know if you need anything further!

Originally Posted by Aphr0Thunder Go to original post
    I just bought this game, I've tried moving the files from the bin folder, I've tried verifying the game files, and nothing changed. Seems like there should be a patch available for this. Can you help me out?
    Hey there Aphr0Thunder, as above, I have applied the known workaround to your account now for you. Please verify the game files for Watch_Dogs in Uplay PC, and afterward, you should be able to run the game

Language error message

Dear Ubi Team,

Really appreciate you guys opening a thread and monitoring it so frequently to get around this bug.

I am also hit with the language bug and am looking forward to play the game!

Usename: ArcWolf_

If I could have the fix that would be great, thanks in advance!!

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey ArcWolf_, welcome to the forums!

I've fixed up your account now for you, so once you've verified the game files for Watch_Dogs in Uplay, you should be able to open and play the game as normal. Enjoy!

I also have this bug. I just bought the game and was excited to play it this evening.

My username is: PHLFANJAN

Help pls

i'm getting the "language file" error can you help?

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey PHLFANJAN and matthijsstoffer, I've applied the workaround to both of your accounts!

Go ahead and verify your game files, and you should be good to go!!

Hello, I am getting the error too. Any help? Thanks

Hi, I am also trying to resolve this issue with my account. Username = BioLizard2013

Please help, and thanks in advance.

Hello, i am also having this problem. My username is "Classifried"

Thanks