🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Ten sam problem z nie można znaleźć obsługiwanego języka tekstowego

Również mam ten sam problem z komunikatem o treści: nie można znaleźć obsługiwanego języka tekstowego
    nick na Uplay: Airfire370

Supported Text Language Error in Watch_Dogs

Hello dear Ubisoft Team,

i have a problem, if i want to start my game it always says "unable to find supported text language" Error.
    My Ubisoft name is
    AlbiTN
    Thanks for your help.

Yours sincerely

Albanit

[ERROR] "Unable to find supported text language!" error for Watch_Dogs

Dear lovely Ubisoft/Uplay Support!

Earlier today, I bought the game Watch_Dogs and installed it. After installing, when trying to run the game, I get the following mentioned message:

ERROR
    Unable to find supported text language!

Whilst trying to find a fix on both the internet as on your forums, I tried several fixes, unfortunately without any success.

Is there any way I could be helped within this issue?

Looking forward to hear from you!

Yours sincerely,

Raven.Branwen.

Hello

I bought and installed Watch Dogs today and cannot turn it on because of error: "Unable to Find supported text language"
    I checked the files (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/0...-Game-In-Uplay) - unfortunately it didn't help.
    Please help.
    Greetings.

My username: Redclawface

PS: If possible, I would like to have both Dutch (nl-NL) and English (en-US) packs

Error....

also just bought the game and I am receiving this error. unable to find supported text language ( I am french )

Im as well would like to have all language packs that are accessible for my version. Waiting a bit unpatiently.

Supported Text Language Error

When I launch the game it says the error. Uplay is DuskySea9

watch dogs language error

my username is RealSlushy07 (same as my username) i just got the game same thing happened to me Thanks for helping

Issue: Unablbe to find supported test language

Hello,
    Just downloaded the game on my lap top and when I go to play I get the message unable to find supported test language. Please help.

Thanks

Username: dylan14489
     1 people found this helpful