Duck Just Want to Have "Fun"
     1 people found this helpful

Quit the game months ago.
    They arent updating tbe game and fixing things in a timely manner like other games do.
    Wont even be back unless a huge update happens bringing alot of pvp content and balance. Or a new recon game comes out and now because i dont trust ubisoft i wont buy the game at release or preorder anything again from them . .they really screwed up this one

There is more and more players lagging like this one:

Even without the glitches and bugs the PvP would be dead, the content is a joke, they add nothing and remember how they promised that adding ghost war in wildlands months after release was the biggest problem? Well I am certain more people play ghost recon on wildlands than in breakpoint now.

I agree need more maps....glitches we'll their expected with any new game release of course...cod fortnite wildlands ect...they all had them rainbow siege always has at least 1 or 2 constantly...they fix 1 mess something else up creating new one..what there should be is no damage....gun is a gun only ammunition is the difference..i shoot with a .22 or .338 guess what dead...gun damage in shooters is completely stupid effect..you want a realistic shooter then create it properly..but ya no one would buy a game when your actually dead in a shot or 2...my favourite is suppersors minus damage...lmao try distance not damage...i shoot you with a suppressed. 22 or .338 guess what the answer is DEAD..!!! Not hit marker after hit marker... so in the end it want it to be a tactically based game a lot of adjustments are needed...admin in ubi you want some points on how to make game better hit me up...ill give good suggestions that'll make make your game number 1 not 100 on the list of games of the year.

This game has the most potential but the most ******ed decisions have been made for pvp . Pvp is sooo much of a let down ...its like im playing a old ps3 or ps2 game . Idk why a billion dollar company would release such bad pvp . If you cane out with navy socom level pvp stuff maybe ya woulda made more money .
    Oh and pve sucks to