UbiT00n's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey CorckfordCK,

Nice to see your streaming on Mixer,
    Don't worry about only having 1 or 2 people watching to start with, this is normal with streaming
    The more you keep at it, the more viewers you will recieve.
    I wish you luck with it and I will keep en eye out for another of your streams.

Thanks for the encouragement UbiOton(See what I did there?)

I know this is a hard concept for Ubi to understand, but I stream because I enjoy it and I want to share the things I enjoy, not because of "numbers", so I've no concern for the amount of people that view or follow.
    But again, thank you, and I hope you(or anyone) gets some enjoyment out of watching.

Streaming Faction Support missions right now. No HUD, Extreme Difficulty.
    Mixer.com/the_crockford
     1 people found this helpful

I'll be starting a stream at 1800 PST.
    The plan: Check out the new immersive options, and hit up the Deep State content on my current maxed character.
    Same deal as always, no narration/voice over/commentary. Just a showcase of the new options and gameplay.

Drop by and hopefully be entertained.

(There have been some quality issues with my past streams. Hopefully I've been able to resolve those.)

Sorry any/all. Had to cut it short. As they say in Paris, "Good enough, sell it anyway."

SPOILER WARNING!

Streamed the final Deep State mission last night. Even got a new follower... *shrug*
    https://mixer.com/The_Crockford?vod=...N064QacakEPInA

I'll be trying my stream again tonight for Virtual-Chris' community challenge. https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...you-stay-alive
    (Hopefully my bandwidth will allow)

Starting at 1800 PST.
    https://mixer.com/the_crockford

I'll be getting new fiber internet later this week, and in preparation to test the new streaming quality I fumbled around a bit and decided to clean up some of my captures.... I managed to wipe my OneDrive. Bye bye pretty pics and literally hundreds of clips of bugs. While getting my recording settings back to where I want them I recorded these two unedited clips.

These are not as tactical or serious as my old streams used to be, but they were both pretty fun encounters.

(Extreme Difficulty)

Once I do get my fiber in, I'll be running a stream(At request) of the Red Patriot aDvEnTuRe. More details to come for those interested.

It seems Mixer's not a thing anymore?
    Fiber is installed, I got Twitch set up. I'm streaming right now to test out the quality.
    Twitch.tv/crockfordck