gascan75's Avatar Senior Member
    Not yet no but I appreciate your contributions to this community- trying to make it work as opposed to endlessly complaining about all the things. I wish there were more out there like you.

I do need to make a bit of time and catch you when youíre on. Iím sorry Iím full of excuses.

Not to make this about me but most of my free gaming breakpoint time now is spent trying to make a new narrative video that respects the Tom Clancy brand- though I do have a tickle to make a short raid video too. It is very complex and I donít know if itíll land- so much potential but so much interference.

Unfortunately no matter how much effort we put in Iím afraid getting any attention to the work involved wonít ever quite balance out with the time we put in. But we keep on keepin on.
     2 people found this helpful

I'll be back at it again tonight. I'll be starting in about 15 minutes. Once I get the kids to bed.
    Just going to be killing time. Extreme, no HUD.
    https://mixer.com/The_Crockford
     1 people found this helpful

TheNonLethal's Avatar Member
    Crock you got your first mixer follower 😀. I might stop by if I'm not too busy at that moment.

Nice! Wait... Does this mean I'll have to actually put effort into this?

*second thoughts*

Streaming right now. Just doing faction missions. "Immersive"

TheNonLethal's Avatar Member
    or i'm not sleeping ...@crockford, i noticed the update in the morning coffee.

gascan75's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CrockfordCK Go to original post
    Streaming right now. Just doing faction missions. "Immersive"
    Thatís what aggros me a little bit about this planet we live on. Pretty much the minute you start playing Iím going to bed.

Stupid planet. Wish we could write an angry letter to its dev team- Iíd give them a piece of my mind and wouldnít even be polite about it.

Ha, I'll try to plan ahead and give you guys a specific time frame well in advance.

Good news, I figured out how to finally save my streams, I think. I'll test it out tonight.

Edit: Got it! Recorded a 40 minute stream. Attachment bug at 35 seconds, stupidity at 10 minutes, attachment bug at 12 minutes, blind drones at 15 minutes, sloppy base infiltration at 22 minutes, successful truck jacking at 30 minutes, truck bugs out at 35 minutes(Tree/brush stuck in the cab.), Sammy talking to his buddy after having his throat slit at 36.

All in all, a typical session.

https://mixer.com/The_Crockford?vod=...-0uDTxPbQtFxqQ

Looks like there is a lot of lost quality with the stream recording. Not sure how to fix that. But I'll work on it!