Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    About renown, it was a decision to prevent AFK farming, which technically violates the Code of Conduct. I understand how it can feel like it was punishing everyone, but there are plenty of ways to grind out renown like normal.
    You should look at renown guides on youtube, i'm sure the team would be surprised of the most popular ways to farm renown that are advertised.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    In regards to the feedback we've been getting about spawn peeking this past week, I've added it to my report, so we'll see what happens.

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    From our Top Issues blogpost:

About renown, it was a decision to prevent AFK farming, which technically violates the Code of Conduct. I understand how it can feel like it was punishing everyone, but there are plenty of ways to grind out renown like normal.
    Care to elaborate on what are those ways?

The defenders should be instantly spotted when running outside. The delay compounds this problem.

BrOk3aZzGaMeR's Avatar Member
    eye got so tiered of hearing sad players whine about silly things...serata/ i.e.. spawn peaking...I went 2 GR:breakpoint... RB6 is mentaly declined enough as it is... so having 2 babysit just ruins the game...

Ha! This dude went to Breakpoint! Games trash. Siege has been active for 5 years. Breakpoint will be forgotten in one.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234