Lags hit box

Duno guys but i think u dont fix game proply huge lags on eu servers guys kiling u with high pings yesterday i get 10 times headshot and that guy do se me so lucky shot or u wanna make random bulets or whata hax :/

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    We're sorry to hear that's been occurring for you, tomaszs2017

What Datacenter are you connected to, and what kind of Pings are you getting? Does this happen every map or seemingly at random?

Hi i getting max 20 ping on ps4 eu servers cant change servers on ps4, but sometimes is laggy like hell. Next thing i know what u can say buy too many random bulets kill me and my team i play solo so random guys on cam enemy '' shot on roof,, i get head shot ????. And old problem i have 10to 15 ping enemy have 50 i die when im undr wall ??? What 😶😑 . Yea . How much hz ur servers have ????

Originally Posted by Ubi-Baron Go to original post
    We're sorry to hear that's been occurring for you, tomaszs2017

What Datacenter are you connected to, and what kind of Pings are you getting? Does this happen every map or seemingly at random?
    And u know is something wrong when u cant spot target bomb etc

2day maverik run 2 me and i dont hear him wtf guys oh this game start 2 be more that nothing one fix sezon or 2 end nothing good mm is ***tup 2 much ppl on mouse on consol ehhh

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey tomaszs2017,

We will need videos of the issues you are experiencing. That way we can review what is happening in-game and determine how best to move forward.

If we could see a video of your headshots not counting or Maverick moving without any sound, that would be very helpful.

Ok thx i must look on my ps4 i have vid or not but now after that patch all looks and work Nice so duno i only play that new map but looks and all things are crazy Nice so i try tested in weekend . Sry 4 bad words but sometime u know what i mean

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by tomaszs2017 Go to original post
    Ok thx i must look on my ps4 i have vid or not but now after that patch all looks and work Nice so duno i only play that new map but looks and all things are crazy Nice so i try tested in weekend . Sry 4 bad words but sometime u know what i mean
    tomaszs2017, just to confirm, this issue is resolved now?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Redbeard Go to original post
    tomaszs2017, just to confirm, this issue is resolved now?
    Think yes

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting back to me and confirming that tomaszs2017.

I'm glad to hear this is resolved