I get frustrated every time i hear one of these posts. Nerf this get rid of this. At this point yall literally want to turn this into apex. Anytime something causes people frustration why is it immedately this needs to go away? Why? I don't get this. If a game is too hard for someone why is it so hard for people to either make peace and enjoy the game for the game anyway or....just not play it its not a game for you. I mean i look at games back in the 90s where you were either good or you weren't there was no complaining. You either enjoyed the game for the game ( not to be great/pro at it ) or you didn't. You know everytime one of these posts comes up i cry. I seriously don't understand why people want to take the tactics out of a tactical shooter.

edit here - I am bad at the game i will ALWAYS try to be BETTER . I love this game for what it is....or atleast its starting to turn from is to was. Seriously if you want to make a whole new game by nerfing everything into the ground then whats the point of playing the game. You obviously are not happy with this game you want something easier. It is ok to like a concept but not the game. Please for all that is holy just admit to this and stop begging them to change this game from what everyone loved about it when it came out.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Temdee. Go to original post
    An example of a pretty unfair one would be the villa study door. From the outside, you can't tell someone put a bullet hole. You'll see it featured in a Godly video (a popular content creator).

As an attacker, it's nearly impossible to punish.
    I know exactly what you're referring to. I would agree that bullet holes are pretty strong right now since it gives the enemy line of sight on you that's nearly impossible to see from your point of view. Do you have any suggestions on how to change this? I saw some players mention that bullet holes should show some kind of destruction on the opposite side so players can be pinged about someone potentially being on the other side.

well, one way is that the opposite side of the wall that got shot might have more destruction, giving players the notion that someone had shot this wall. but this is just an idea

The honest fix for this would be making the rounds longer, this would allow for more droning and planned play. With the current rounds they are faaarrr too short to allow for the careful planning and approach this game requires especially with bulletholes allowing attackers to do this very thing.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Grimsdottirr Go to original post
    The honest fix for this would be making the rounds longer, this would allow for more droning and planned play. With the current rounds they are faaarrr too short to allow for the careful planning and approach this game requires especially with bulletholes allowing attackers to do this very thing.
    Are you referring to longer rounds for Ranked or all game modes?

No just no. Most attackers allready play like they have anxiety issues and no idea how to approach an obj. They just take the most direct route from the outside open up a window/wall and then wait without doing anything. In the last 10 sec they realize thdy are ATTACKING and run right into the defenders sights. This wouldnt change this one bit and only prolong the phase of waiting.
    3 minutes are just right for ranked since it allows you to gain the map control you need and then start a focussed push at 1 min or so. Just watch a pro league game or two and you will see what i mean by that structure. While i am fully aware that its not translatable to ranked 100% since you are a lot less coordinated but you get an idea of how to approach the round.
    1st minute: Early droning, establishing a bridgehead
    2nd minute: start using utility, opening up the map, pushing dangerous roamer like a pulse outta their spot and ideally getting 1 or 2 picks
    3rd minute: Preparing for the final push, late droning to confirm the positions of the anchors, executing thr push/plant

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Agree , the round duration changes were the first negative effect on this game that came from listening to the "PROS" or pro wannabes only , since then the list goes long now .... this isnt the game i fell in love anymore , it only looks like it but it doesnt feel anymore.

your only defense to this suggestion is "No people take too long in my opinion". That doesn't hold up and Pro league is completely separate from the community in all honesty. They do things on a different level. If I were to base every idea on what makes pro league happy, I wouldn't enjoy the game really. I don't watch them. People play and learn at different rates and not every one is a coked out adderal twitch/flick god. The only take back to this is you have more time to play. If you wish for the round to end faster, than by all means fly in there like a bat out of hell. But adding more time doesn't really take away from the round. It gives more people options.

your only defense to this suggestion is "No people take too long in my opinion". That doesn't hold up and Pro league is completely separate from the community in all honesty. They do things on a different level. If I were to base every idea on what makes pro league happy, I wouldn't enjoy the game really. I don't watch them. People play and learn at different rates and not every one is a coked out adderal twitch/flick god. The only take back to this is you have more time to play. If you wish for the round to end faster, than by all means fly in there like a bat out of hell. But adding more time doesn't really take away from the round. It gives more people options.
    As I said i realize the pl is completely sperate from ranked (but ppl like you just ignore that) but you can really learn from their time management. Im not sure since when you play but back then when it was 4 minute rounds it was so boring and people would really use 3 and a half minutes for holding angles.
    Maybe you could make a point (provide a clip of a round of where its the case) where you play everything right but end up having no time. Then we can rediscuss this but rn you just say : " I want longer rounds" without making any point as to why

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MarcelDavis2un2 Go to original post
    No just no. Most attackers allready play like they have anxiety issues and no idea how to approach an obj. They just take the most direct route from the outside open up a window/wall and then wait without doing anything. In the last 10 sec they realize thdy are ATTACKING and run right into the defenders sights. This wouldnt change this one bit and only prolong the phase of waiting.
    3 minutes are just right for ranked since it allows you to gain the map control you need and then start a focussed push at 1 min or so. Just watch a pro league game or two and you will see what i mean by that structure. While i am fully aware that its not translatable to ranked 100% since you are a lot less coordinated but you get an idea of how to approach the round.
    1st minute: Early droning, establishing a bridgehead
    2nd minute: start using utility, opening up the map, pushing dangerous roamer like a pulse outta their spot and ideally getting 1 or 2 picks
    3rd minute: Preparing for the final push, late droning to confirm the positions of the anchors, executing thr push/plant
    So we all have to play it that way? Is that it?

Sorry for being a player who wants to have fun and take my time with the game, sorry for wasting your precious time, sorry for not wanting to play like a proleague player...

To short? Hell I think the attack should start as soon as the team finds the OBJ. It would make people actually use Mute and Mozey more