2-Step verification.

I have been trying to log into my account and due to the fact that I no longer have the 6 numbers I cannot get past the 2-step verification.
    I have sent a ticket but as of yet still waiting for a reply from UbiSoft. Does anyone know how to disable the verification?

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    hmh1uk: Hey there! Thank you for posting about this! I do see that you had a support ticket and that you verified your account. Since that's been done, I've gone ahead and updated your ticket!

Hey! I also have the exact same problem... I really want to play R6 but ubisoft support doesn't repond to my ticket.

ccpjBoss: Hey there! I got your DM and I responded to you there! Let me know if you need anything else!

i have the same problem, can you help me?

Originally Posted by Acrht Go to original post
    i have the same problem, can you help me?
    Hi again! I posted on your thread here!

how do i open a ticket to recover my account, i'm from brazil.

Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    hmh1uk: Hey there! Thank you for posting about this! I do see that you had a support ticket and that you verified your account. Since that's been done, I've gone ahead and updated your ticket!
    i lost my 6 digit codes, i don't have access to google altenticator, how do i open a tiket to recover my account, i'm from brazil.

FirstiPro: Hey there! I saw your PM and responded there!

I’m having issues, my 2 step verification won’t work. I set it up but it does not go thru to the game it still says I need to set up the 2 step to play after I already did it

I have same problem, i buy new phone and now i can´t login to my account. And I lost my 6 codes.